Chapter 13

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the door opening. I opened my eyes and looked towards the door. I smiled when I saw Jungkook walking towards me.

"Good morning beautiful." Jungkook said, smiling.

"Good morning Kookie." I responded, smiling back. He leaned in and pecked my lips. He pulled away and looked at me smiling, showing his bunny smile.

 He pulled away and looked at me smiling, showing his bunny smile

I smiled back and got out of my bed and went and hugged him. He hugged me back immediately.

"I love you Y/N." He said, then kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too Kookie." He then pulled away and I went back to my bed and laid down and turned on the TV. He laid down beside me and we cuddled while watching TV together. The door then opened and we turned our head towards the door and saw Yoongi walk into the room.

"Did I interrupt something?" Yoongi asked, with widened eyes.

"No you didn't interrupt anything oppa." I assured him.

"Okay good." He said, relieved. I giggled at his response and they chuckled. Yoongi then went and sat down in the chair next to my bed and started watching TV with me and Jungkook.

Eunwoo's POV:

I'm working on my plan to get Y/N back to me. What I planned to do is somehow get a police uniform so I can walk into her hospital room. I know there is a huge chance that I'll get caught but it's worth it, but I decided to wait a month or two to start it. I wanted to wait for everything to calm down.I still can't believe she doesn't remember me.

When I saw her in the grocery store, I was happy and went to talk to her. I started flirting with her and she started texting someone and then she got a call from whoever it was. When he said that he was her boyfriend, I was heartbroken and I didn't want to believe him. I'm hurt that she couldn't remember her childhood friend. I was always there for her whenever she needed someone to lean on.

Flashback - 6 years ago: (Still Eunwoo's POV)

I was waiting for Y/N to come out of the school. While I was waiting, I saw someone that looked familiar to me. I took a closer look and it was Y/N's boyfriend Mark. He was talking to a girl and then he did something that I couldn't believe. The girl then kissed Mark on the mouth and he didn't even try to pull away. When I saw that, I got pissed but I was more worried about how Y/N will feel when she finds out about it. I then felt someone touch my arm and I looked at the source and it was Y/N.

"What are you looking at Eunwoo?" She asked me. She then looked where I was looking and her mouth opened wide. I looked at her and saw tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Please tell me that's not Mark." She said, through tears. I then pulled her into a hug and she started crying in my shoulder. I was rubbing her back trying to comfort her. She then pulled away and walked towards him. I tried to stop her but couldn't. I followed her and stood by her side.

"Why did you do this Mark?" She asked, through tears.

"Y/N it's not what it looks like." Mark said.

"Then what is then? And don't think I'll believe you if you say that she kissed you!" She yelled.

"It's the truth Y/N, I love you not her!"

"You didn't pull away Mark, you had the chance!"

"You came before I could pull away!"

"You know what? We're over Mark!" She yelled.

"Y/N, please don't leave me." He said, with tears coming out of his eyes.

"Fuck you Mark!"

"Y/N please believe me!" He said, grabbing her arm.

"Let me go Mark and never talk to me ever again!" She yelled, when she pulled her arm out of his grip. She then grabbed my hand and started dragging me away from the scene. We walked to her house and went to her room. She sat on her bed and cried. I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around my waist and cried in my shoulder again. We stayed like this for awhile.

Present:

I fell in love with her when I first met her in first grade. I know I shouldn't take her away from what makes her happy, but I can't control myself, I need her I can't live without her. I want to start a family with her. I regret hurting that Jackson guy, I don't know why I did that. I couldn't control myself and I didn't know what I was doing until it was too late. I know I'm hurting her but there's something telling me to get her back and not let her go. I then punched the mirror in front of me. I didn't feel any pain in my hand but I knew that I cut myself from seeing blood go into the sink. I then started clean the wound and went and laid down on the bed and fell asleep.

Y/N POV:

We were watching TV for awhile and soon it was time for them to go back to the dorm before it gets too late. Yoongi came over and gave me a hug and I hugged him back. He then pulled away after a few minutes and gave me his gummy smile causing me to smile back at him. Jungkook then came and hugged me and gave me a peck on the lips. They then walked to the door and opened it. They turned and waved at me and I waved back and they left the room. I decided to go to sleep, so I turned the TV off and turned the light off. I then closed my eyes slowly drifting off to sleep.
____________________________________
Special shout out:

🎉🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY user38933904 🎉🎉

I hope you have a great birthday!!! I'm sending you all of my love and support!!!

Author's Note

If you want a shout out, let me know and I'll put it in the next chapter. If it's your birthday, I will post a chapter as well even if it's early.
To tell me you want a shout out, you can either comment here, request it on my message board, or message me.