Chapter 14

Y/N POV:

I woke up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. After that, I washed my hands and face. I then walked back to my bed and laid down. A nurse then walked in and saw that I was pale. She then walked over to me.

"Are you okay?" She asked, worried.

"I don't know, I just threw up a minute before you walked in." I told her.

"Did you take part of a special activity?" She asked me.

"I was r-raped." I stuttered out.

"I'm going to have you take a test to see if you're pregnant, okay?"

"O-Okay." She then walked out and closed the door. I was worried about what would happen if I got pregnant from that man.

5 minutes later

The nurse came back in the room with a little cup. She handed it to me and started telling me what I had to do. I went to the bathroom and started doing my thing. When I finished, I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom and the nurse took the cup and walked out of the room. I walked over to my bed and laid down. The door then opened and I looked up and saw Yoongi walking in with Hobi. I smiled at them while they were walking towards me.

"Good morning Y/N." Hobi greeted me.

"Good morning guys." I greeted them, smiling.

"How are you doing?" Yoongi asked me.

"Scared." I told them.

"Why? What's wrong?" Hobi asked.

"I may be pregnant." I said, tearing up. They widen their eyes at what I said and didn't speak a word. After a minute of silence, Yoongi broke the silence.

"Did you get tested?" Yoongi asked me.

"Yeah, I'm just waiting for the results." I told them.

"Does Jungkook know yet?" Hobi asked me.

"No I just did the test before you two walked inside."

"Okay good." Yoongi said.

"I'm scared of Jungkook's reaction." I said, worried.

"Don't worry he'll still love you no matter what." Hobi assured me.

"I hope so."

"We know him, he'll love you and the child." Yoongi said.

"Thanks, you guys know how to cheer me up." I told them.

While we talking, the doctor walked in with his clipboard.

"Good morning." The doctor said, walking towards me.

"Good morning." We said in unison.

"I got your results for your test." He said, looking at his clipboard.

"What does it say?" I asked.

"It was positive, you are pregnant." The doctor told me. My eyes widen from shock and tears were starting to form in my eyes.

"I'll let you three be alone for a while." The doctor said, then left the room. Yoongi and Hobi walked to me and hugged me.

"Everything will be alright Y/N." Yoongi assured me.

"Thanks Yoongi." I thanked him. The door then opened and we looked who it was. It was Jungkook. Hobi and Yoongi then pulled away and Jungkook came and hugged me. I hugged him back immediately. He then pulled away and looked at me, Yoongi, and Hobi.