Chapter 7

Jin's POV:

I woke up and went downstairs and started making breakfast for everyone. Once I got to the kitchen, I got everything I needed to make breakfast.

10 minutes later

I finished cooking breakfast and called the rest downstairs to eat. I heard footsteps coming downstairs. Jimin walked in first and sat down.

"Good morning Hyung." He greeted me, once he sat down.

"Good morning Jimin." I greeted, while giving him his food. Then the rest came downstairs and sat down. When I gave the last member his food, I sat down with them and started eating.

"Namjoon Hyung?" Jungkook said.

"Yes Jungkook?" Namjoon responded.

"Is it alright if I take today off from practice?" He asked Namjoon.

"Yeah it's okay if you do." Namjoon answered Jungkook.

"Thank you." Jungkook thanked him, while standing up and walked into the living room.

"I'm worried about Jungkook." I said, with a worried look on my face.

"I am too." Yoongi said. We finished eating and I washed the dishes. We then left the dorm to go to dance practice.

Jungkook's POV:

I was sitting in the living room, watching TV and I flipped to the news.

On the news:

"The fingerprints found in Y/N's bed railing were matched with a man named Eunwoo. The police are trying to locate him and arrest him. He is going to be charged for the kidnapping of Y/F/N and Jackson Wang. That's all for today, and now for the weather."

My eyes widen from what I saw on the news. I grabbed my phone and then left the dorm and went to the dance practice room where the members were.

10 minutes later

I arrived at the practice room and went inside. The members looked at me and Namjoon Hyung walked up to me.

"I thought you wanted today off." Namjoon Hyung said.

"I know but I need to tell you guys something." I told them.

"What is it?" Jimin Hyung asked.

"I was watching the news and they said something about the fingerprints that they found."

"Really? Who do they belong to?" Taehyung Hyung asked me.

"A man named Eunwoo." I told them.

"Are they looking for him now?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah they are and I hope they find him." I said.

"We're all hoping." Jin Hyung said.

They continued dance practice and I went back to the dorm.

Y/N POV:

I was awake staring at the wall while I was still tied up. Then the door opened and revealed the man that took which I can assume his name is Eunwoo. He ran over to me and untied me. Then he picked me up and put me on his shoulder and left the room. He then went outside and put me in the trunk of his car and went in the driver's seat. I then heard the car start and then moving. I was scared about what's happening.

Jackson's POV:

I was barely awake when I heard a car start and drive away. I knew who it was but I was thinking he was going to do something to Y/N. My eyes started closing and everything went black.

Yoongi's POV:

Me and the other members came home after practice and I walked to the living room and sat down. I turned on the TV and it was on the news.

On the news:

"The police have found Eunwoo's home and he was no where to be found neither was Y/N. But they did find Jackson Wang in the basement severely injured and unconscious. He has been taken to the hospital and we have not got any information about his injuries. We'll inform you when we get more about the case and of Jackson Wang's condition. That's all for today, now onto the weather."

I'm glad they found Jackson but I'm sad that they didn't find Y/N yet. I got up and went to the room where the others were.

"Hey guys." I said, when I walked in.

"Hey Yoongi." Jimin greeted.

"I have some news about the search." I said.

"What is the news?" Namjoon said, concerned.

"They found where that Eunwoo lives and they found Jackson." I told them.

"D-Did th-they find Y/N?" Jungkook stuttered out.

"I'm sorry Jungkook they didn't find her or Eunwoo." I told him, with a sadden look on my face. He started tearing up and looked down. I saw his shoulders moving and I can tell that he was crying. I walked over to him and pulled him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and started crying in my shoulder.

"I wish they did find them. So they can put Eunwoo away and Y/N can be here with you again." I said, tears coming out of my eyes. We stayed in the room and praying that they find Y/N. She's the only person who can make Jungkook happy again.