Chapter 22

Y/N POV:

I was laying in bed facing the wall when I heard the door open and close. I didn't want to turn around and see my nightmare walking towards me.

"Good morning babygirl, I know you're awake." He said. I turned around so I don't make him angry. When I turned, I saw the smirk on his face causing me to get scared again.

"How did my baby sleep?" He asked me.

"I-I slept f-fine." I stuttered out.

"That's great and here's your food." He said, handing me a plate.

"Now don't try anything or else you're going to regret it." He said, before walking out of the room. I started eating the food while trying to think of a way to get out of here. I finished eating and put the plate on the table next to the bed. I stood up and walked but go far couldn't because my ankle was chained to the leg of the bed. The door then opened again revealing Eunwoo again.

"What are you doing baby?" He asked, with a scary voice.

"N-Nothing." I answered him, going back to the bed and sitting down.

"You better not be trying to escape sweetheart." He said, with a serious look on his face. He then put some books on the table and walked out of the room. I stood up and grabbed one of the books and started reading while laying in bed.

Eunwoo's POV:

When I walked out of her room, I went to the living room and sat down and started thinking. I can tell she's not happy here but I don't want to let her go now that I have her with me. I stood up and walked back to her room and stood in front of the door. I then opened the door and saw her reading a book on the bed. I went and laid down on the bed next to her and closed my eyes.

Y/N POV:

While I was reading, the door opened and Eunwoo walked in and laid down next to me with his back facing me.

"He must be sleeping." I thought to myself.

I continued reading when I decided to put the book down. I turned around facing Eunwoo's back. Then I see a pair of keys coming out of his back pocket. I slowly grabbed the keys and went to try to unlock the chain around my ankle. I heard a click and the chain came undone. I stood up and then I heard a voice behind me.

"So I see you got the keys from my pocket." Eunwoo said. I just stood there staring at him, wondering what he's thinking.

"I'll count to ten, if I find you I will lock you back in this room but if I don't, then you can leave but I will continue looking for you until I find you." He said, smirking.

"One." He started counting. I then ran to the door and unlocked it and ran out of the house. I ran into the woods until the house was no longer in sight.

5 minutes later

I was running for about five minutes and soon I arrived at a store and went inside. I went to the register and asked I could use a phone and the employee gave me the phone.

I dialed a number and called.......

TO BE CONTINUED...
____________________________________
Sorry for leaving it on a cliffhanger.

Who do you think she called??

Find out in the next chapter!!!