Chapter 8

Eunwoo's POV:

I can't let anyone find her, she belongs to me and not that Jungkook guy. I finally arrived at the place that I'm going to keep Y/N. I turned the car off and got out of the car and went to the trunk. I took Y/N out of the trunk and put her over my shoulder carrying her to the door. I opened the door and walked inside and closed the door. I then walked upstairs to one of the bedrooms and opened the door and walked in. I went over to the bed and put her down. I then untied her then tied her wrists to the bed posts.

"I'm sorry we moved at the last minute babygirl." I told her. She turned her head away from me and I saw her shoulders move up and down and I can tell that she was crying.

"Crying won't make me untie you, you know that." I said, with anger in my voice. She then turned her head facing me and gave me a death glare.

"Your glare don't scare me babygirl." I said, turning towards the door and started walking out of the room.

Y/N POV:

I watched as he walked out of the room and closed the door locking it behind him. I was looking around me, and the room I was in was a little better than the other one. I was starting to think that I can never leave this nightmare that I was put into. I'm praying that I get out of this soon, I don't know if I can handle it anymore. My stomach started to growl signaling that I'm hungry. A few minutes after my stomach growled, that Eunwoo guy walked in with food.

"Time to eat babygirl." He said, setting the food down on the night table. I looked at the food waiting to eat it. He then picked up the knife and fork and cut a piece of the meat and put it in front of my mouth. I opened my mouth and he put the food in and I bit down and started chewing it.

7 minutes later

When he finished feeding me, he stood up and left the room again. I was starting to feel a bit sleepy and my eyes started to close. The last thing I remember is seeing him come in the room with a smirk on his face.

Jungkook's POV:

I was sitting in the living room watching TV. I heard footsteps coming downstairs and I turned my head to that direction and saw Jimin Hyung walking into the living room and sat down next to me.

"How you doing Jungkookie?" He asked me.

"Good I guess." I answered him, looking at the TV.

"They're going to find her Kookie, we just have to wait." He said, with a sympathetic look on his face.

"That's what I've been doing ever since she first got kidnapped, I waited and waited and when I finally got her back he came and took her again!" I yelled, with tears coming out of my eyes. The other members came running in to see what all the noise was.

"Why are you yelling Jungkook?" Jin Hyung asked me. I didn't answer him and just went to my room and shut the door with a slam. I didn't mean to yell at Jimin Hyung, I'm under too much stress from everything.

4 hours later

There was a knock on my door, and the door opened. I didn't turn around to look who it was.

"Jungkook, why did you yell at Jimin?" Yoongi Hyung asked me.

"I didn't mean to yell at him." I told him.

"He knows you didn't want to, we just want to know what happened."

"I was just under stress from everything, and I just exploded."

"We understand, and you know if your stressed, upset, sad or anything you can come to any one of us about it."

"I know and thank you Hyung." I said, looking at him.

"You're welcome and you know that we'll always be here for you." He said.

"You guys are the best friends that I've ever had." I said smiling. He pulled me into a hug and I hugged back. We stayed like that for a few minutes then pulled away.

"Are you going to be able to sleep in here by yourself?" He asked me.

"I think so." I said, sounding unsure.

"If you're not, you can come to my room and sleep next to me if you want to." He told me.

"Okay, thank you Hyung." I thanked him.

"Anytime." He said, smiling. He then stood up and started walking to the door. He turned around and said something.

"Goodnight Jungkook."

"Goodnight Hyung." He then closed the door and I changed into my pajamas and laid down in my bed.

30 minutes later

I couldn't sleep, so I got out of bed and went to Yoongi Hyungs room. I opened the door and then closed the door. I then walked over to the bed and laid down under the blanket.

"Couldn't sleep?" Yoongi Hyung asked me.

"Yeah." I said. He then went back to sleep and I decided to try and sleep again. I closed my eyes and I slowly started to drift off to sleep.
____________________________________
I was writing this while listening to Sample of my Pasta by Bad Lip Reading

Here is the song I was listening to. I was laughing while writing because of this song.