Chapter 16

Y/N POV:

I woke up to someone calling my name. I opened my eyes and looked in the direction of the voice. I saw the doctor standing next to my bed.

"How are you feeling Y/N?" The doctor asked me.

"I'm feeling fine, thank you." I responded.

"Did you come to a decision about the baby?" He asked.

"I decided to get an abortion." I said, looking down.

"Is that your final decision?"

"Yes it is." I replied.

"Okay then, I'll have a nurse come in and take you to another room." He said, before walking out the door. I sat there in silence thinking about everything that happened to me. I then heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said, loud enough for the person to hear me. The opened and revealed Namjoon. I smiled when I saw him walk towards me.

"Hi Y/N." He greeted, with a smile showing his dimples.

"Hello Namjoon." I greeted back.

"How are you?" He asked me.

"Fine I guess." I answered, looking down.

"Jungkook told us that you're going to get an abortion."

"Yeah I am, I won't be able to live with myself if I give birth to a killer and rapists baby."

"I understand and we're all here for you especially Jungkook, he's sorry that he couldn't come visit you with me by the way."

"It's alright he needs rest, well all of you do."

"That's the truth." He said, chuckling a little. We continued talking until a nurse came in with a stretcher. Namjoon moved out of the way so they can put me on it. After the nurses put me on the stretcher, they took me out of the room and into a different room and put me on a bed with things to put my legs on then walked out. I was nervous about the procedure and I wish Jungkook was here but I do want him to rest. The door then opened and the doctor walked in. He gave me a smile while walking towards me.

"Are you ready for the procedure?" He asked me.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I said.

"Okay then." He said, sitting down in a chair in front of my legs.

"You're going to feel a pinch, okay." He told me.

"Okay." I responded. He went under my hospital gown and started doing what he needed to do. I then felt a strong pinch causing me to jump a little bit.

Jungkook's POV:

I just woke up from my nap and got out of bed. I then went downstairs to get something to eat since I didn't eat anything. When I was about to walk in the kitchen, the front door of the dorm opened and Namjoon Hyung walked inside.

"Where did you go Hyung?" I asked him.

"I went to see Y/N." He told me.

"Why didn't you bring me with you?" I asked.

"You needed your rest, because you've been practicing over and over for two days." He said.

"Okay Hyung." I said, walking into the kitchen. I went to the cupboards and grabbed a bag of chips and walked to the living room and sat down. I turned the TV on and started watching a show that was on.

6 hours later

I was back in my room doing a Vlive when I heard Jin Hyung call me down for dinner. After I finished the Vlive, I went downstairs and started eating my dinner while talking to the others.

10 minutes later

We all finished eating and went upstairs to get ready for bed. After I did my night routine, I plugged my phone up and laid down in my bed. I then closed my eyes drifting off to a deep sleep.

Y/N POV:

I was moved back to my regular room about an hour ago after the procedure was done. The doctor told me that is was successful and that I'm not pregnant anymore. I was starting to get sleepy so I turned the TV and light off and closed my eyes. I then started drifting off to a deep sleep.
____________________________________
I did an early update but I will still update on Friday.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

I love you all💜💜💜