Chapter 9

Eunwoo's POV:

When I walked back in the room, I saw her passing out. I smirked knowing that the drug I put in her food is working. I walked back out and went to the living room to watch TV until she wakes up again. I have to see if it worked the way I hope it did.

Y/N POV:

I woke up and I had excruciating pain in my head. I screamed from the pain. I then heard the door open and I looked to see who it was and I can't seem to remember who he is.

"Looks like my babygirl is awake." He said, walking towards me.

"Who are you?" I asked, confused.

"I'm hurt, I thought you'll remember me." He said, smirking. I was trying to move away from him but I couldn't. I looked at my hands and saw that I was tied up to the bed.

"Do you have a boyfriend Y/N?" He asked me.

"N-No." I answered him.

"I thought you did, I must have thought wrong then." He said, smirking again.

"Where am I?"

"You're at your house Y/N."

"This doesn't look like my house."

"It is your house because you live with me." He said, untying me.

"I live with you?"

"Yes, you do Y/N."

"I want to see my parents."

"They don't want to see you though." He told me.

"Yes they do, they love me." I said, tears threatening to come out.

"That's what they wanted you to think, but they really don't love you." I didn't say anything and just started crying.

"Do you know a man named Jungkook?" He asked me.

"Who's Jungkook?" I asked, confused.

"You don't need to know who he is, he doesn't matter." He said. I didn't say anything and just sat there in silence. He then stood up and walked to the door. He turned around and faced me.

"I'll be back babygirl." He said, before closing the door and locking it.

"Why did he lock the door if I live here with him?" I thought to myself.

Jungkook's POV:

I was in the living room watching TV and someone walked in and sat down beside me. I looked who it was and it was Jimin.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you Jimin Hyung." I apologized to him.

"It's alright, I know you didn't want to." He told me.

"I hope that Eunwoo guy doesn't do anything to her." I said, looking down.

"We all hope he doesn't." He said, while looking at me. We were just sitting in silence in our own thoughts. I then looked up and started watching TV again while thinking of Y/N.

"I hope she's alright." I thought to myself.

Eunwoo's POV:

The drug did what I hoped it did, now I just need her to become my girlfriend. But I need to take that slow so I don't scare her because that's the last thing I want to do. I went in the kitchen and started making her dinner.

Y/N POV:

I was staring out the window while sitting at the edge of the bed when I heard the door open. That man walked inside with a plate of food. At the right time, my stomach growled. He sat down beside me on the bed and stared at me with a smile on his face.

"Sounds like someone's hungry." He said, looking at me. I nodded my head rapidly and he gave me the plate and I started eating the food.

6 minutes later

I finished eating my food and he took the plate and stood up then walked out the door closing it and locking it when he walked out. I'm still trying to figure out why he's locking the door. Why would I try to escape my own house? I start getting a feeling that this really isn't my house and he's keeping me here against my will, but I don't remember anything.

I then heard a car starting and driving off. I got off the bed and saw him driving off somewhere. I went to the door and tried to open then I remembered he locked it. I really have to use the bathroom. So I did the only thing I could do. I walked over to the window after grabbing something to break it. I then hit the window with a chair I found and the window shattered into pieces. I then climbed out and went to the front door. I tried opening the door but I couldn't. He must've locked it when he left. I started walking somewhere to look for any neighbors that lived around here.

20 minutes later

I was running by this time because I really have to go. I soon got to a house and knocked on the door. The owner then opened the door and stared at me with widen eyes.

"Oh my god." He said.

"What?" I asked, confused at his reaction.

"You're Y/N, aren't you?" He asked me.

"Yeah, why?"

"Come on in." He said, gesturing me to come inside.

"I'm going to call the police, I'll be right back." He said.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"No, I'm telling them that I found you."

"What do you mean found me?"

"You were kidnapped, don't you remember?"

"I was kidnapped?" I asked, scared.

"Yeah, he must've done something to you, I'm going to call the police but stay with me okay?"

"Okay." I said, following him. He picked up the phone and dialed a number. I was just standing there wondering what's happening. He then hung up and looked at me.

"The police are on their way here to get you to safety." He told me.

"Okay." I said. I forgot that I needed to use the bathroom because I was too busy wondering what's going on. What did he mean that I got kidnapped?

15 minutes later

There was a knock on the door and the man walked over and answered the door. He then let two men inside the house.

"She's right there." The man said, pointing at me.

"Ma'am, are you hurt?" One of the police officers asked me.

"No, officer what's going on?" I asked them.

"You were kidnapped ma'am." The other officer said.

"I was?" I asked, while looking down.

"Do you not remember anything?" He asked me.

"No, I don't remember anything." I told them.

"He must've drugged her." The officer said to the other officer.

"Come with us ma'am, we're going to take you to safety."

"Okay." I said, walking with them. We then walked to their cop car and got inside. One officer was sitting beside me while the other officer was driving. I was starting to fall asleep but I kept my eyes open.

5 minutes later

We arrived at the police station and went inside. They took me to a room and shut the door.

Eunwoo's POV:

I finally arrived home and I went inside the house and went to her room. When I opened the door, I didn't see her anywhere and I saw the window broken. I punched the wall and started looking for her. So I walked out of the house and went to find out where she went.
____________________________________
I decided to do a double update as a thanks for reading my book. I hope you guys are enjoying reading my book.