Chapter 18

Yoongi's POV:

I woke up to a loud noise in the living room and I knew exactly what was going on. I'm going to go kill them all for disturbing my sleep. I got out of bed and started walking towards the noise.

"Would you idiots quiet down before I kill you all!" I yelled, causing them to jump and widen their eyes.

"S-Sorry Hyung." The maknae's, Namjoon and J-Hope apologized.

"We're all sorry." Jin Hyung said.

"You're lucky I'm being nice today." I said, while squinting my eyes at them. I went back to my room and took out a picture of me and my little sister.

"I miss you lil sis." I said, tears forming in my eyes. I decided to go see Y/N and tell her about my little sister. So I went to my closet and took out my outfit.

This is what he's wearing:

After getting dressed, I went back downstairs and walked out the door and started heading to the hospital

20 minutes later

I soon arrived at the hospital and went inside and started walking to her room. When I got there, I walked inside and saw her watching TV. When I started walking closer to her, she looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her and sat down in the chair next to her bed and took off my mask.

"Hey Y/N, how are you feeling?" I asked her.

"I'm doing great, how about you Yoongi?" She asked.

"I've been better." I told her. We were talking for a little when I decided to talk to her about my sister.

"Y/N, did you know that I have a little sister?" I asked.

"No I didn't know, I have an older brother." She told me.

"Here's a picture of me and my little sister." I said, pulling out a picture and showing her. She looked at the picture and her eyes widened.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, worried.

"That's me when I was young." She said, looking at me. My eyes widen and we stared at each other.

"Oh my god, that means that you're my big brother." She said, smiling at me.

"And that means you're my little sister." I said, smiling back at her. She then jumped off the bed and ran to me and I stood up just in time for her to hug me tight. I hugged her back tighter.

"I missed you Yoongi." She said, with her head in my shoulder.

"I missed you too lil sis." I said, tears forming in my eyes. We then pulled away and I saw tears coming out of her eyes. I wiped them away with my thumb and pulled her back into a hug and kissing her on top of her head. The door then opened and we pulled away to see who it is. It was Jungkook standing in the door way.

"What's going on here?" He asked, confused.

"You know how I said that I have an older brother?" She asked.

"Yeah." Jungkook responded.

"I just found out that Yoongi is my older brother." She told him. His eyes then widened and then he smiled and walked towards us engulfing both of us in a hug. We then pulled away from the hug and went and sat down. We started watching TV with me sitting in the chair next to her bed and Jungkook laying in the bed with Y/N.

"I'm so glad I found you lil sis." I said, in my head.

6 hours later

Y/N POV:

Yoongi and Jungkook had to leave to do a few things. So I kissed Jungkook goodbye and hugged Yoongi and I felt him kiss me on top of my head and then they both left. I was laying in my bed watching a little more TV before I started getting tired. So I turned the TV and the light off and closed my eyes. I started to fall into a deep sleep.
____________________________________
I'm going to update this book twice a week.

It turns out Yoongi is your older brother

We haven't heard anything from Eunwoo, what is he going to do and when??