Chapter 20

Eunwoo's POV:

I woke up to the most beautiful girl I've ever known. I was watching her sleep admiring her beautiful face. I then stood up and left the room locking the door behind me. I then went to the kitchen to make her breakfast.

Y/N POV:

I woke up and remembered what happened causing me to start crying. The door then opened revealing the man I never wanted to see again.

"Good morning babygirl." He said, walking towards me with food.

"Please stay away from me." I said, tears falling out of my eyes.

"Why would I stay away from the girl I love?" He asked, smirking.

"What did I ever do to make you do these things to me?"

"You never knew about my feelings for you back then when you were hurt by that Mark guy."

"How do you know Mark?" I asked, confused.

"You really forgot your best friend that's been there for you through everything?" I was still confused about what he's saying.

"What are you talking about?"

"I can't believe you forgot me, how can you forget your best friend since we were 12 years old?!" He yelled. I jumped when he started yelling all of sudden. More tears started to come out of my eyes.

"Why was I ever friends with you when you never realized the kind of feelings I had for you?!"

"Please calm down." I managed to get out through tears.

"You want me to calm down?! This is your fault!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled out.

"You know what I'm fucking done, when I come back in this room you better know respect!" He said, before walking of the room slamming the door behind him. I jumped when the door slammed and I started crying uncontrollably.

3 hours later

I was still in the room laying down facing away from the door remembering what happened earlier. I then heard the door open and close but I didn't look behind me knowing who it was.

"Did you learn your lesson yet?" He asked, with a serious voice. All I did was nod my head yes while still facing away from him.

"Use your voice." He said, with hint of anger.

"Y-Yes I did." I managed out with my sore throat.

"Good, now don't misbehave again."

"O-Okay." I responded.

"You have to eat." He said. I then sat up and faced him. He gave me food to eat and I started to eat. When I finished eating, he took the plate and walked out of the room locking the door behind him. I started getting sleepy so I laid back down and closed my eyes. I started to fall into a deep sleep.

Jungkook's POV:

I was in the living room thinking about Y/N and how I wish she she was here with me. I started tearing up thinking about her. I then felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked beside me and saw J-Hope Hyung. When I saw him, I just bursted out into tears. He then pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.

"When will he stop and give up Hyung?" I asked, tears in my eyes.

"He won't stop until he gets what he wants which is Y/N, but she's a strong girl, she'll get through this." He told me.

"Thanks Hyung, you're like a brother to me." I said, with my head on his shoulder.

"You're like my younger brother Jungkook, and I'll always be here for you." He told me.

"Thank you Hyung." I thanked him.

"You're welcome Jungkook." He said, before we pulled away and started watching TV.

6 hours later

We were all eating our dinner while talking. I finished eating and stood up and went to change into my pajamas. After changing, I went Jimin Hyungs room and laid down in the bed then closed my eyes. I then started to drift off into a deep sleep.
____________________________________
I decided to do a double update because I love you all.