Chapter 4

Jackson's POV:

I woke up to the door slamming open. I looked up and saw the guy who took me and I saw him with a weapon. I couldn't make out what he was holding but I had a feeling he was going to use it on me.

"Oh look who's awake." He said, smirking.

"What do you want from me?!" I yelled.

"It's too late for you to try and get yourself out of this, you shouldn't have taken Y/N away from me." I then saw him grab the weapon he came in here with and came towards me.

"I'm taking care of her, she doesn't need to leave." He said.

"All you're doing is hurting her, she doesn't like it here!" I yelled.

"She belongs to me, no one else! I can treat her better than anyone else in the world, I'm keeping her safe!" He yelled in my face.

"Can't you see that you're wrong?! She doesn't deserve the stuff you're doing to her! Just let her go!"

"She needs me, no one else!"

"She doesn't need you! She hates you, can't you see that?!" Next thing I know, he punched me in the face causing me to fall with the chair with me.

"You don't understand! I love her and she loves me!"

"You're fucking hallucinating, she doesn't love you!"

"You've talked long enough." He then pulled the weapon into my view. He had a curved knife. He swung and got ready to hit me. I closed my eyes waiting for him to kill me. But I ended up getting hit in the arm. I screamed out in pain. I opened my eyes and saw him just smiling at me. I looked to my arm and my eyes widen seeing that I was missing half of it.

He then cut the rope off of my other arm and pulled my up by my hurt arm. I yelled in pain. He then pushed me to the wall and chained me to the wall by my waist, both my legs, and by my one arm. He walked out and closed the door.

'Why didn't he kill me? Why just cut off my arm?' I thought to myself.

??? POV:

I'll deal with him later, I have to go back to Y/N. She must miss me after being gone from her for a long time. On my way to her room, there was a knock on the door.

Y/N POV:

I was sitting on the bed scared that I would never be able to escape him. I feel like I've seen him somewhere before. I just can't remember where. Then I heard yelling coming from somewhere. It sounded like it was coming from the other side of the building. Then the yelling stopped and then I heard a door close. I heard footsteps coming towards the room, then someone knocked on the door. The footsteps stopped and started walking away. Then the front door opened and there was talking.

I couldn't make out what they were saying. But I continued on trying to find out who's at the door. I then heard the door close and footsteps coming my way again. I went back to the bed and sat down. The door opened and he walked inside. I then felt the bed go down beside me. He put his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I missed you baby." He said in my ear. It sent chills down my spine. Then I felt my hair being pulled. He made me look at him and he smirked. I get scared everytime I see that smirk, it always means he's going to do something to me.

He then got out of the bed and walked to the door and walked out. I was surprised that he just left the room. I was happy he did, but soon the happiness left me when he came back in the room with a knife and a rope. He put the knife down on a table and came towards me with the rope. He then tied my hands to the bed post. He walked back to the table and grabbed the knife. He came to me and put the knife on my arm and started carving something. I screamed in pain while he was still carving into my arm.

He finally stopped and moved away from me. There were tears streaming down my cheeks from crying. He walked out the room and locked the door after he closed it. I looked at my arm that was still tied to the post. It looked like it said something but I couldn't read it from all the blood on it. He came back in the room with a first aid kit and cleaned it. When he finished, he left the room again. I felt like I was going to pass out from the amount of blood I lost. My eyes slowly started to close on their own. The last thing I remember was everything going black.
____________________________________
Who do you think was at the door??

I decided to do an early update today, but I will still update this on Friday.