Chapter 15

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the door opening and I looked to see who it was and it was Jungkook.

"Hey babe." He greeted me, with a smile.

"Hi." I said, returning a smile.

"How do you feel?" He asked me.

"I'm fine." I said, looking down at my hands.

"What's wrong?" He asked, with worry evident in his voice.

"I've been thinking about the baby."

"Do you know what you want to do about it? I'll be by side no matter what you decide." He said, grabbing my hand.

"I think I want to get an abortion." I told him. He didn't say anything just nodded his head.

"I think it's best if I get an abortion because if I give birth to a baby that came from a rapist and killer I'll have to live with it for the rest of my life and I don't know if I'll be able to." I said, still looking down.

"I understand how you feel Y/N, and I'm going to stay by your side through the abortion." He said.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"Of course I'm not mad at you, I agree with you baby, I understand your decision." He assured me.

"Thank you Kookie." I said, smiling at him. He walked closer to me and kissed me. He then pulled away and hugged me and I hugged him back immediately.

Yoongi's POV:

I was sitting in my studio making music but I started thinking about something.

Flashback (when Yoongi was 7 years old):

Me, my parents, and my little sister were on our way to the amusement park for my little sisters birthday. When we arrived at the park, we went inside after getting tickets and went to one of the rides. My sister then grabbed my hand and held on to it causing me to look at her. I saw she was getting a little scared so I squeezed her hand gently assuring her that everything will be okay.

We then went on the ride and started having a lot of fun and laughing and smiling at each other. When the ride was over we went to get something to eat with our parents. After getting me and my sister some food, I turned around to give her the food but I didn't see her anywhere. I started getting worried about her and went to my mom and dad and told then what happened. They started getting scared and we went to security to report my sister missing. The security guards said that they'll try to find her, but I was scared that they won't be able to find her. We we're at the amusement park for what seemed like days but it was only four hours. They still didn't find her. The security guards walked over to us and started talking to my parents.

"I'm sorry, she's nowhere to be found here." One of the guards said. My mom bursted into tears and leaned into my dad while I just sat there frozen. We were heading home while my mom was crying her eyes out. I then start crying wishing she was with me right now. I was blaming myself for her disappearing.

Present Time:

I heard someone call my name which took me out of my trance. I turned around to see who it was and it was Jimin.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Jimin asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What do you need Jimin?" I asked him.

"If you want to come with me to see Y/N." He said.

"Okay, give me a minute to finish up here." I told him, returning to the music.

"Okay, I wait for you at the entrance." He told me, before walking out. I continued working on the song I was doing and soon I finished it and turned my computer off. I left my studio and locking it before heading to the entrance to meet with Jimin. When I got to him, we headed to a car and started going to the hospital to see Y/N.

Mark's POV:

I went to see if Jackson is awake. When I got to the hospital, I walked to his room and still saw him with his eyes closed. I went and sat down in the chair next to his bed. I had my head down looking at my lap when I heard a noise coming from Jackson. I looked up and saw his eyes opening. I stood up immediately and went beside him.

"M-Mark?" He said.

"I'm right here Jackson." I said, tears in my eyes.

"W-Where's Y/N?" He asked me. When I was about to say something, the door opens and Yugyeom and Jinyoung walks in.

"Jackson, you're finally awake." Jinyoung said, smiling.

"Where's Y/N?" Jackson asked again.

"She's in room 23, why?" Yugyeom asked.

"Is she okay?" He asked, worried.

"Yeah, she's fine Hyung." Yugyeom said.

"I'm going to go see her." I said, standing up and leaving the room. I started heading to her room number to see how she is, I haven't seen her in forever.

Y/N POV:

I was laying in bed watching TV by myself since Jungkook went to get us some food. While I was watching TV, the door opened and I looked to see who it was and it was a person I never thought I would ever see again. It was Mark coming in the room with a smile on his face.

"Hi Y/N." He said, looking down.

"What do you want Mark?" I asked him.

"I wanted to see how you were because I heard you were here." He said.

"I'm fine Mark." I said, looking back at the TV. He then walked towards me and grabbed my hand. I looked at him and saw him looking at me with a safe look on his face.

"Y/N, I'm sorry about what happened between us back then, I never meant to hurt you." He said, with tears building up in his eyes.

"It's fine Mark, I forgive you but I'm dating someone I love very much." I told him.

"I understand but I just wanted your forgiveness." He said, looking at me in the eyes.

"Okay, but we can still be friends Mark, just don't catch feelings for me because I won't return them, I'm sorry for saying it like that." I told him.

"It's alright Y/N, I'm fine being just friends with you." He said, with a smile on his face. I smiled at him and we started talking and catching up on each other.

Jungkook's POV:

I was walking back from getting me and Y/N food. When I got to her room, I heard talking and I opened the door and saw a guy sitting beside her bed. They both looked at me and I saw Y/N smile which caused me smile back. When the guy turned towards me, I recognized him immediately, it was Mark. I walked up to her bed and gave her the food she wanted and sat down next to her on her bed.

"Hello Jungkook." Mark Hyung greeted me.

"Hello Hyung." I greeted him back. The door then opened and Yoongi and Jimin Hyung walked inside. They came and sat in the chairs next to Y/N's bed. We were talking until we had to leave because it was getting late. So we all started walking out the door after saying bye to her and after I gave her a kiss on the lips.

Y/N POV:

After they left I was starting to get sleepy. So I turned the TV off and turned the light off. I then got comfortable and closed my eyes slowly drifting off into a deep sleep.
____________________________________
Thank you jennykayyyyy for giving me ideas for this chapter!!!