Chapter 11

(This is a long chapter)

Y/N POV:

I woke up to my light being turned on and the curtains being opened. I opened my eyes and saw the nurse walking over to me.

"Good morning." She said, once she got beside me.

"Good morning." I said back to her. The doctor then came in the room and smiled when he saw me and I smiled back at him.

"How are you feeling Miss. Y/N?" The doctor asked me.

"I'm feeling okay." I told the doctor.

"Do you remember anything?" He asked me.

"I feel like I've met that Jungkook guy before."

"Nurse, can you call Jeon Jungkook for me please and tell him to come down here." The doctor told the nurse. The nurse then walked out of the room and I faced back to the doctor.

"Why are you calling him?" I asked the doctor, confused.

"I'm going to see if you can remember him if you continue to look at him." The doctor told me.

"Wouldn't that make him feel uncomfortable?" I asked him.

"I'm going to tell him why you're going to be staring at him, don't worry." The doctor assured me.

"Okay." I said.

Jungkook's POV:

I was in the living room when I heard the phone ring. I stood up and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I answered.
"Is this Jeon Jungkook?" The voice asked me.
"Yes this is him, who is this?" I asked.
"This is nurse Ji-woo from the hospital."
"Oh okay, so why did you call?"
"Can you come to the hospital please?" She asked.
"Okay, why?" I asked, wondering why.
"The doctor will tell you."
"Okay, I'm on my way there now."
"Okay, I'll be waiting for you at the entrance, bye Mr. Jeon." She said.
"Okay, bye nurse Ji-woo." I said, then hung up.

"Hyungs!" I yelled. Taehyung came down the stairs and walked to me.

"What is it Jungkook?" He asked me, when he got in front of me.

"I'm going to go to the hospital, the doctor wants me down there." I told him.

"Okay, I'm coming with you." He said, putting his shoes on.

"Okay Hyung." I said, putting my shoes on. We then left the dorm and walked to the car and got in. We then started driving to the hospital.

15 minutes later

We got to the hospital and got out of the car. We then walked to the entrance and walked inside. Once we got inside, a nurse walked up to us.

"Are you Jungkook?" She asked me.

"Yes I am." I said.

"And who is this with you?" She asked, facing Taehyung.

"I'm Taehyung his friend." He introduced himself.

"Okay, can you both come with me and we'll head to Y/N's room." She said, turning around. We started following her down the hall. She then stopped and opened the door and we went inside. Once we were inside, I saw Y/N smiling at me and I smiled back to her. The doctor then walked up to me and I faced him.

"Mr. Jeon, I'm going to have her look at you for a bit to see if she remembers you." The doctor told me.

"Okay." I replied.

"Go stand next to her." He told me.

"Okay." I said, walking to her. She then stared at me. Her eyes were moving all around my face like she's analyzing my face. Her eyes then widened and her mouth opened. I was starting to get worried when she yelled something.

Y/N POV:

I was looking at his face trying to see if I remember him. After a few more minutes, I widened my eyes and opened my mouth wide.

"Jungkook!" I yelled, jumping off the bed and hugged him. He was caught by surprise but soon hugged me back.

"Do you remember me Y/N?" I asked her.

"Yes I do Kookie." She said, jumping and wrapping her legs around my waist. I was smiling like an idiot. I was happy that she remembered me.

"I love you Kookie." She said, hugging me tighter.

"I love you too beautiful." I said back to her and pulled away a little and kissed her. She kissed me back without hesitation and then we pulled away. I then put her down and she faced Taehyung.

"Hi Tae." She said, running to Taehyung and hugging him.

"Hello Y/N." He said, hugging her back.

"I missed my best friend." Taehyung said.

"I missed you too." She said, pulling away. The doctor was smiling at the scene that was happening in front of him.

"I see that you remember them." The doctor finally said. Y/N turned to him and started talking.

"Yeah I do, and where's the others?" She asked, turning back to me.

"Their at the dorm." I told her.

"I want to see them." She said.

"I'll call them and tell them to come here." Taehyung Hyung said.

"Okay, thank you Hyung." I thanked him. He nodded his head and walked out the door. The doctor then left the room and it was only me and Y/N left in the room. We were staring each other in the eyes then we started smiling. The door then opened and and Taehyung walked inside.

"They're on their way here." He told us.

"Okay thanks Hyung." I said.

"Anything for you two love birds." He said, chuckling a little.

16 minutes later

We were watching TV when the door opened and the rest of the members walked in the room. Y/N then jumped off the bed and ran and hugged each member. I smiled seeing her run to her friends, I'm glad she remembers everyone. When they finished hugging, Y/N went back on her bed and sat down and the others sat down and started watching TV, I soon joined them.

5 hours later

Me and the members had to leave to go to dance practice. So we stood up and they started walking out the door. I turned to Y/N and hugged her tight. She hugged back and pulled away and kissed me. I kissed her back immediately and after a few seconds we pulled away and I started walking to the door.

"I'll see you later beautiful." I said, turning towards her.

"Okay see you later, love you Kookie." She said, smiling.

"Love you too." I said, smiling back at her. I then left the room and joined the members in the hallway. We then started heading out of the hospital and went in the cars we came here in.

10 minutes later

We arrived at the BigHit building and went inside and started walking to the dance room. We went inside and started dancing.

6 hours later

We finished dancing and decided to head back to the dorm. So we walked out of the building and started heading to the dorm.

20 minutes later

We soon arrived at the dorm and went inside. When I walked in, I went to my room and did my night routine. When I finished, I put my pajamas on and went to bed. I plugged my phone up and laid down and closed my eyes. I slowly started drifting off to sleep.
____________________________________
Do you think something bad is going to happen to Y/N??

Where is Eunwoo?? And what is he planning??