Chapter 19

Y/N POV:

I woke up and looked at the time, and it said 10:38am. I then stretched and got out of my bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower, I put my gown back on and went back in my room and laid down on my bed. I was thinking about everything that happened to me recently. I was soon brought out of my thoughts by the door opening. I looked towards the door and saw the doctor. He walked towards me while smiling.

For some reason, he looks oddly similar to the man that kidnapped me. When he got close enough to me, I saw his face more clearer. It was my kidnapper. He smirked at me and I got off the bed and started running towards the door. Before I was able to get to the door, he grabbed me and slammed me against the wall causing me to wince from the pain in my shoulder.

"You thought that you can escape me baby, well you thought wrong." He said, getting in my face. I was screaming for help but he put his hand over my mouth muffling my screams.

"If you make a noise when I take my hand off your mouth, you're going to regret it, understand me?" He asked, angry evident in his voice. I nodded my head yes and he took his hand off my mouth. He then loosened his grip on my shoulders. He then backed up a little and star at me while smirking.

"Put your clothes on because we're leaving." He said, in a serious voice. I just stood still staring with tears coming out of my eyes.

"Go change your clothes or else you want me to hurt your little boyfriend." He said, anger evident in his voice. I started getting my clothes and started putting them on. When I finished getting dressed, he grabbed me by my arm and we started walking out of the room. While we were walking down the hall, I saw Jungkook and Jimin walking towards us. They looked at me confused on what's going on and I looked at them with tears in my eyes.

"Get help please." I mouthed to them. They knew instantly what was going on and pulled their phones out and called the police.

Jimin's POV:

Me and Jungkook we're heading to Y/N's room to visit her. While we were walking there, we saw her with the doctor and she had he clothes on. She's not supposed to leave until the police catch Eunwoo. We then saw her mouth something to us and we understood what was happening. We pulled our phones out and called the police.

After getting off the phone with the police, Jungkook turned to me and asked me something. We then left the hospital after telling the doctor what happened and he said that he'll tell the police about it. We then got in the car to go back to the dorm to go tell the others about what happened. When we arrived back at the dorm, we saw the others in the living room except for Yoongi Hyung. I went to tell the others and Jungkook went to find Yoongi to tell him.

Jungkook's POV:

I was on my way to Yoongi's studio to tell him about what me and Jimin Hyung saw at the hospital. When I got to his studio, I rang the bell and waited for him to open the door. The door then opened and revealed Yoongi.

"Hello Jungkook." He greeted me, while walking back to his computer.

"Hello Yoongi Hyung." I greeted back. I went and sat down on the couch and we sat in silence until I broke it.

"Yoongi Hyung, I need to tell you something." I said, looking down.

"What is it Jungkook?" He asked.

"Y/N got kidnapped again." I told him. He didn't say anything just sat there in silence. Then out of no where he slammed his fists on the table. I looked up and he had an angry expression on his face. I decided I should leave him alone for awhile. So I stood up and walked out leaving him alone.

6 hours later

It was getting dark and I went to go sleep in Jimin Hyungs room again because I was afraid I was going to have another nightmare. When I walked in, he turned his head and looked at me.

"Is it alright if I sleep in here tonight Hyung?" I asked him.

"Of course you can Jungkook." He answered me.

"Thank you Hyung." I said, while walking to the bed and laid down.

"No problem Jungkook." He said, before going to sleep. I then closed my eyes and slowly drifted into a deep sleep.