Chapter 21

Jimin's POV:

I woke up and got out of bed then walked to the bathroom to do my routine. After my routine, I walked back in my room and saw Jungkook still sleeping. I was feeling bad for Jungkook having to go through all of this. I walked to the closet and grabbed an outfit then walked back in the bathroom to change.

Jungkook's POV:

I woke to noise in the bathroom and I sat up and got out of bed. When I looked towards the bathroom, I saw Jimin Hyung walk out.

"Good morning Jungkook." He greeted me, smiling.

"Good morning Hyung." I greeted him back.

"We have to go to dance practice today, so go get ready okay?" He told me.

"Okay Hyung." I said, walking into the bathroom. I did my morning routine and walked to my room and picked out an outfit and put it on. After getting ready, I went downstairs and met the others at the door. We then left to go to dance practice.

15 minutes later

Once we arrived to the practice room we started dancing.

After practicing the Boy With Love dance, we decided to go somewhere to eat. So, we left the dance studio and went to a restaurant down the road. Once we got there, we were about to walk inside when a fan stop in front of me.

"Jungkook oppa, can I tell you something?" She asked me.

"Yeah sure, but one question." I said.

"What's your question oppa?"

"Can I see your ID as proof that I'm your oppa?" I asked her.

"Okay oppa here's my ID." She said, handing her ID to me.

"Okay I believe you, so what did you want to tell me?" I asked, while giving her the ID back.

"I just want to tell you that I support your relationship with Y/N, and I hope she comes back to you safe and sound." She told me.

"Thanks for supporting our relationship and I hope she does too." I said, smiling.

"I'll be praying every night for you." She said.

"Thank you." I said, showing my bunny smile.

"Well, I'll let you all continue what you were doing." She said, walking away. We then walked in the restaurant and were taken to a room where no one else was. We sat down and looked at the menu to figure out what we wanted to eat. A waiter came in and took our order then walked out. I looked down while thinking. I was soon taken out of my train of thought when I heard someone calling my name.

"Earth to Jungkook." Taehyung said, while moving his hands in front of my face.

"What is it Hyung?" I asked him.

"Your food is here." He told me, causing me to look at my food.

"Oh okay Hyung." I said, starting to eat. We were eating and talking about random things and about our comeback. We finished eating and stood up to leave the restaurant after paying for the food. We were walking back to the dorm, when it started raining. We started running to the dorm and soon arrived and I went up to my bathroom to take a bath and change into my pajamas. I then walked to Jimin Hyungs room and saw him at his computer doing something. When I closed the door, he looked in my direction and smiled.

"Hey Jungkook." He said, smiling.

"Hey Hyung." I said, laying down on the bed. He turned back around to face his computer. I looked in his direction and watched him working.

"What are you working on Hyung?" I asked him.

"Just some random things." He told me.

"Oh okay Hyung, I'm going to go to sleep now." I told him.

"Okay, goodnight Jungkook." He said, still facing his computer.

"Goodnight Hyung." I said, closing my eyes and slowly drifting off into a deep sleep.
____________________________________
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Just a quick message.......I love you all 💜💜💜

And also thank you for being supportive, it makes my day.

IDOL'S LOVE - BOOK 2 ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें