Chapter 23

(This is a long chapter)

Previously on IDOL'S LOVE - BOOK 2:

"So I see you got the keys from my pocket." Eunwoo said. I just stood there staring at him, wondering what he's thinking.

"I'll count to ten, if I find you I will lock you back in this room but if I don't, then you can leave but I will continue looking for you until I find you." He said with a smirk.

"One." He started counting. I then ran to the door and unlocked it and ran out of the house. I ran into the woods until the house was no longer in sight.

5 minutes later

I was running for about five minutes and soon I arrived at a store and went inside. I went to the register and asked I could use a phone and the employee gave me the phone.

I dialed a number and called.......

Now in chapter 23 of IDOL'S LOVE - BOOK 2:

Y/N POV:

I decided to call Jungkook.

"Hello." Jungkook answered.
"Hi Kookie." I said.
"Y/N? Are you okay? Where are you?" He bombarded me with questions.
"Yes I'm fine but I need you to meet me on XXXX." I told him.
"Okay, I'm on my way."
"Okay I'll see you there soon." I said then hung up.

I then went outside and started heading to the address I gave Jungkook.

20 minutes later

I finally arrived at the address and went inside. I then heard my name being called causing me to turn around. I saw Jungkook running to me and soon engulfed me in a hug.

"I missed you so much Y/N." He said, with his head in the crook of my neck.

"I missed you too Kookie but we need to go to the police station." I told him, pulling away.

"Okay, but how did you escape?" He asked me.

"I'll tell you that later, let's just go now, please." I said, with a scared voice.

"Okay, come on." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to his car. We got in and started heading to the station. We soon arrived and we ran inside.

"We need help please." I said, to the lady behind the desk.

"What's your name ma'am?" She asked me.

"My name is Y/N, please I need to talk to an officer." I pleaded.

"Please calm down ma'am." She said.

"You want me to calm down?! I will not calm down until I'm safe!" I yelled.

"What's going on in here?" I heard someone ask. I turned around and saw someone that looked like a detective. I ran over to him and stopped once I was standing in front of him.

"Sir, you have to help me please." I begged.

"Come with me you two." He said, before walking away. Me and Jungkook followed him to an office and went inside and sat down in the chairs in front of the desk.

"So what seems to be the problem?" He asked me.

"I need you to capture Eunwoo before he finds me, please help me." I begged, with tears in my eyes.

"Wait, are Y/F/N (Your Full Name)?" He asked me.

"Yes I am." I answered him.

"Do you know where he could be?"