s.coups

- bully!s.coups x gn!reader (tried to make it as gn as possible)
- wc: 992
- edited: 07/16/21

---

you sighed, entering your school with your head down. trying to avoid as many looks as possible.

you weren't a school nerd like in any typical school story but you were hated by most of the students in the school.

especially your school bully, choi seungcheol.

you two "met" when you accidentally dropped your sketch of a couple and he stepped on it. making it tear and crumple up.

you were mad at him for that and you called him out. he was clearly not pleased and decided to pay the price by bullying you.

but what hurts you most is that, choi seungcheol was your bestfriend during your childhood.

like hell you didn't even get to introduce yourself yet. and plus, he and you had changed over the years and he probably forgot about you.

you entered your first class, hoping to avoid seungcheol and at least start your day a bit better.

and the gods listened to your prayers, blessing you your first class without seungcheol.

but his fangirls were there. gossiping about him and you. they always look up at seungcheol, even his attitude and how he bullies you.

'oh please, give me a break'. you thought, rolling your eyes and going to your seat.

you carefully dropped your bag beside you and took out your expensive drawing tablet.

you had this talent and passion for drawing and you saved up to buy this tablet. it costed you a fortune.

you looked around, looking for something to sketch. your eyes laid on a cherry blossom tree on the school grounds.

you decided to sketch that, adding your own personal details and all that.

"i see you found a new toy to play with eh?" you heard a feminine voice say. her voice could literally break glass because of how fake it sounds.

you looked up, disgusted at the girl who spoke. "and I see you haven't changed being a spoiled brat."

she was really offended by your words. because of that, she slaped you. hard.

you held the part where you got slapped, letting go of your stencil while doing so.

she smirked. "had enough yet?" she said, mimicking your voice.

"oh please, is this all you can do?" you said back, staring into her eyes, obviously done with her.

"well then." she picked up your drawing tablet. you widened your eyes and tried to get the tablet back from her.

"hey! piss off!" you said, trying to grab the tablet but she keeps pushing you away.

"what's this? ah, a cheap toy. well.." she dropped it making it crack. you looked at your now cracked drawing tablet.

but that's not all, she even stepped on it again and again. making it more broken than it was before.

'That was expensive..' you thought as tears suddenly welled up.

"well, what's the use of a pencil without a paper?" she said while grabbing your stencil, breaking it in half while dropping it to the pile of broken bits and bats.

you sat back down on your seat, crying out silently. she scoffed at your reaction.

"what? too much for you to handle? and i thought you were tougher than th-" "what the hell happened here?" you heard a male voice stop her sentence.

you looked up and saw seungcheol there, looking at your drawing tablet, you then to the girl and her minions.

"ah! seungcheol oppa! i did your job for you!" the girl squealed, showing the tablet while smiling happily and proud of what she's done.

"and? am i supposed to care?" he shot back, taking a few steps closer to the scene.

you mentally cursed at yourself, you've had enough of these girls breaking your tablet. now seungcheol's here too?

"but didn't you love to bully (y/n)?" the woman replied, her face suddenly changing from a giddy expression to one with fear.

"and what about it? i never asked you to get involved did i?" he replied, slamming his palm onto your desk. you flinched at the sudden impact and looked up at him.

"i don't care what you guys think or do to other people. but (y/n) is mine. now scram. unless you guys want to end up like this tablet." he pointed to the ground.

with a terrified expression, the girls ran away from the classroom. a sigh escaped seungcheol's lips and he turned to you. "(y/n) huh?"

"don't even think about it. i'm not in the mood for any of this right now." you replied in a dead tone.

"what? because of this?" he stepped onto the tablet. your breath hitched at his action.

"i can just buy you a new one. don't get too riled up about it." he picked it up, examining the product. "damn this is the latest model too. you got good taste."

"what?" you blurted out. did you just hear that right? the seungcheol is buying you a new tablet? the bully choi seungcheol?

"what do you mean 'what'? i'm not that bad you know." he knelt down on one knee and started to pick up the mess the girl created. he put the pieces inside a plastic bag in which he happened to have at the time.

"i can't recover any of your old works unless your card is safe. but i can guarantee you that i can buy you a new toy." he said, referring to your tablet.

"why.. are you doing this?" you asked, not believing any of the words you are hearing right now.

he looked up at you in his position after cleaning up and smiled, placing a hand on your knee and came closer to your ear. you felt his soft breath tickling your ear as he whispered,

"because you're mine to toy with. and i don't want my little victim to be sad now do we?"