Wonwoo

-requested by wonu_peaches

-she told me to surprise her w da plot hehe here ya go <3 *was supposed to publish at 10:10 but i lost track of time rjdjdkrj*

-enjoy~

---

You rubbed your eyes, yawning as you just woke up from your nap. You heard your phone buzz, making you turn to your side to get it and look at the notification. It was just a calendar notification saying that it was you and Wonwoo's 2nd year anniversary.

You smiled at the screen and opened up your messages. There were a few "happy anniversary" texts from you and Wonwoo's close friends but nothing from Wonwoo himself which made you a bit disappointed.

To: Wonwoo <3
Hey, good morning love. („• ֊ •„)

Once you left him that message, you stood up and started to make your bed but it wasn't long before he texted you back.

From: Wonwoo <3
Love, it's already afternoon.

You blinked your eyes a few times and checked the time. It was 3 PM already.

To: Wonwoo <3
Oh- I didn't realize ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

3 PM.. Then there's only 9 hours left until the day ends. Meaning you slept through most of your day that you could've spent with Wonwoo. It was your anniversary after all. But...

From: Wonwoo <3
Stop using kaomojis. You're gonna make me use them too you cutie.

To: Wonwoo <3
Well too bad <( ̄︶ ̄)>

To: Wonwoo <3
What are you doing right now? (='ω'=)

From: Wonwoo <3
Playing (=^・ェ・^=)

It doesn't seem like he realizes that it was you two's anniversary.. You thought to yourself that you weren't going to be that girl who's going to wait for her guy to remember and initiate everything but SIKE you're going to be that girl.

To: Wonwoo <3
Alright, I won't disturb you for long. Enjoy your game ('• ω •') ♡

From: Wonwoo <3
Hug (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

To: Wonwoo <3
Fine... ⊂( ̄▽ ̄)⊃ (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ) ♡

You let out a small chuckle as you turned your phone off. Wonwoo doesn't really show a lot of affection face to face but he goes all out when he's on his phone. Even though you're going for "the guy needs to reach out first" approach, you couldn't help but be disappointed by the fact that Wonwoo didn't even mention anything about your 2nd year anniversary. But then you realized that you were the same. Like, you slept through most of the day for f's sake.

You felt your phone buzz again. You turned it on once more and saw that it was another text from Wonwoo.

From: Wonwoo <3
Seungcheol hyung suddenly told us there's practice today ( ̄  ̄|||)

From: Wonwoo <3
Can you come over at the practice room? I need your support o(>< )o

You smiled as you typed out your reply.

To: Wonwoo <3
Of course. ( ^ ω ^)

---

You grabbed your things and headed over to the boys' practice room. It was currently 4:30 PM and you thought that you were already late. Well, you could've gone earlier but your favorite songs were suddenly playing on shuffle and it was hard to get out of the shower without letting them finish. private jamming time duh