Woozi

And the saga continues.. YashSVT17

---

You were presented an invitation to join a musical choir where very talented singers join and sing after series of training. You contimplated about it for a while but you decided to join.

Today was your first meeting with the group, you decided to go casual and wear a tshirt and a pair of jeans. You tried to look more presentable, which turned out better than you expected it to be.

You quickly went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. You simply made scrabled eggs with fried rice. Your specialty. You ate your breakfast while looking through social media. You saw a list of members from the musical choir your joining and decided to take a quick peek.

Out of all the names you've read, the name that caught your attention the most is the name, Lee Jihoon. The name itself looks very strict but you couldn't judge without seeing it with your very own sight.

After eating, you washed the dishes and headed off to the meeting. It was held in a place called Pledis which is said to be a place where they call in some trainees and train them to become idols which you are very interested about.

You reached the building and looked up. The building was huge, it would probably be around 20 or 30 floors high but you were just guessing from its height.

You walked in and headed to room 203 which is at the 8th floor. You headed in the elevator and saw a guy around the same age as you and he was about a few inches taller than you. You thought, damn. This guy is small.

It was silent on the way up; no one dared to speak. You two only exchanged glares at each other, judging one another in each other's minds.

You shook your head and looked away, thinking that it's rude to do such thing even if he's doing it too. Just then, you realized that he was going to the same floor you were going to. Is he a member of the musical choir? You thought.

The elevator stopped at the 8th floor and you two walked off. He quickened his pace so that he would be in front of you, taking the lead. You just watched him from the back while looking for the room you were gonna have a meeting in.

Your eyes scanned the hallways for a moment until your eyes landed on a door with a label on it: "Room 203"

You saw the guy that was in the elevator with you, looked at the same door the you were looking at and approached it, it can't be.. He turned the door knob and walked in. Leaving you in shock. No way..

You took a deep breath. "It's okay, he's just a member. Calm down (Y/n)." You muttered to yourself as you were in front of the door to room 203. You grabbed the door knob and turned it so that the door opened with ease, revealing yourself to the members of the musical choir.

You greeted them a good morning while going to the corner to take a seat. Luckily, the same guy was there and there was only one more seat available whixh was the one beside him. How unfortunate.

You brushed it off and took a seat beside the guy. He raised an eyebrow and looked at you, obviously judging you yet again. You rolled your eyes and gurned to him, "Now there. This is a musical choir, it's not for judging one another because of awkward events. If that's what you're looking for, then you're clearly in the wrong room." You showed a smile at him.

He looked a bit shocked at your response but he looked pleased. Scoffing, he turned away.

The mentor started to call out the members one by one to introduce themselves and sing a song to show their talents. The people before you did as told and they were very talented, making you feel mpre anxious about your singing.

Alas, you heard your name being called and you looked up to the mentor.
"(Y/n). Please introduce yourself." He said. You nodded and stood up, feeling more nervous as ever.

"My name is (L/n) (Y/n). I'm 18 and I started singing since I was 5." You said, as the mentor looked a bit shocked but you brushed it off.

"Is that so? Please sing for us (Y/n)."

You took a deep breath for the millionth time this day and started to sing a song the was composed by you. You arranged the lyrics and the song's tune on your keyboard.

They were a bit confused since they didn't know the song. Most of them sang a cover of a famous song knew by many but you were singing an original. After a while, they started tapping to the beat while you sing. Making you more confident in yourself and continue to sing more confidently.

Once it ended, you bowed politely as the others clapped. To your shock, even the guy beside you clapped!

"You have quite a talent. Thank you for singing for us." The mentor smiled as you sat down. The guy beside you starred to introduce himself and sing a song which was familiar to you. It was Simple by Seventeen. He also said that he was a member of the said group and his name was Lee Jihoon.

---

The meeting was over and you were outside the building, ready to go back home. Until someone tapped your shoulder lightly, you turned around and saw Jihoon there. He nervously rubbed his nape and raised his hand a little. "I know we didn't really start off well but I really want to get to know you. My name is Jihoon."

You smiled and shook his hand. "(Y/n)." He smiled back shyly and let your hands ebrace each other's warmth. You two snapped out of it and let go of each other, laughing as you two did.

"Your song was great." He complimented. You tilted your head slightly. "How did you know it was an original?" You asked.

"Easy. I'm a producer, and out of all the songs I've heard. That song wasn't one of them." He said. You shrugged, he had a point.

"Anyway. I really want to work with you and get to know you better. Can I treat you and walk you home?" He asked. You looked down to hide your smile that was forming. You calmed down and looked up, nodding to his request.

You two didn't start out well but at least you can say that you're confident that you two will end in a high note.

---

🎀so I got an important a/n that i'll post later. please check it out uwu
🎀1151 words

~ysa