Hoshi

You were in a company home to the most famous group in the whole world. It was your dream to get into the company and miraculously, you got in.

You were a soloist. Though, you wanted to be part in a boy group. The company found that weird and tried to fit you in, but after series of trying, they just decided to make you a soloist which you didn't mind at all.

You were put in a special dance lesson to improve your skills. You were with a few people who were also from the company you were in and a few outsiders.

"Okay then! Welcome to our class. Today is going to be something a bit different. You will all have dancing partners, one boy and one girl." The dance choreographer said, "Don't be shy now! Grab a partner!"

Everyone looked at each other and started to look for their partners. You were just standing there, not knowing what to do.

You felt someone tap your shoulder from behind making you turn around. You saw a cute hamster looking guy with really small eyes. You wondered how he could still see you through those little cute eyes.

"I- er- wanna be partners?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck lightly in embarrassment. You looked around the room, seeing that all of them have their partners already.

You looked back at the guy who asked you and nodded, "Sure." You replied softly.

He smiled brightly, his eyes pointing up. You thought he was a moving clock at that time.

"I see you all have your partners! Very well then. Time to teach you the dance. It's pretty simple since the tempo is pretty slow but there may be a few complicated steps so all of you better listen carefully." The dance choreographer said, turning to the mirror and starts to demonstrate how the dance goes.

You followed along, doing little hand and feet movements. The guy who asked you to be his partner for the class, smiled when he saw you taking an effort.

"I'm Soonyoung by the way. Your name is..?" He said, trying to make the atmosphere less tense. You glanced at him. "I'm (Y/n)." You replied shortly.

"Nice to meet you (Y/n). I see you're from the same company I'm in." He said, making you turn to him in shock, "Really? I haven't seen you around that much."

He shrugged, "That's because of our hectic schedule. We're always doing something 24/7-"

"You two. You better present to the whole class this dance properly. I'm counting on you guys." The dance choreographer snapped, making us turn to her and apologize deeply.

You two started to practice the dance step by step until the end of the lesson.

You decided to stay since you wanted to perfect this dance, though it was hard to do it since your dance partner, Soonyoung has left already.

You started to do a hard dance step, making you trip over your own feet and falling to the ground landing on your bottom.

You sighed and sat there. You were doing this dance more for about more than five times already. You stood up and tried it again, tripping a few times causing you to fall again.

Until this one time, you accidentally tripped over something and started to fall. You shut your eyes, preparing for your fall.

But after a while you felt nothing which made you contemplate to open your eyes or not.

In the end, you opened your eyes and saw Soonyoung there, holding you tight. He was also sweaty and panting like crazy as if he ran all over the globe.

"Are you okay? You almost fell to your death there." He said with a worried tone. You nodded, picking yourself up and standing straight.

"I thought you went home already." You said, dusting the nonexistent dirt off your shirt and pants. He shrugged, "I have some free time. Plus, I wanted to see if you're doing well with the dance."

"Well, I guess you've seen that I'm not doing well at the moment huh?" You replied sheepishly, your face going red from embarrassment.

Soonyoung chuckles slightly, "I can see that." He walks over to you and holds both of your hands, "Try doing it like this."

He guides your hands and feet, moving it like how you were supposed to do it. You followed his movements, finally feeling at ease.

Without you knowing, you two finally reached the end. You looked at him in utter shock, "That was it?!" You said.

Soonyoung smiled at your cute reaction and nodded, "Well.. Yeah."

You blinked your eyes a few times and calmed down. You sighed and replied a quick "Okay" before you grabbed your stuff, ready to go home.

You pulled the sling of your bag over your shoulder and walked out the practice room only to be stopped by Soonyoung grabbing your wrist and pulling you from behind, making you turn to him.

And because of how strong he pulled you. The space in between you lessens, your face a few inches from his.

You two stayed in that position for a while before he lets go, saying a soft, sheepish, "Sorry."

You smiled and replied, "It's okay."

"I just wanted to uhh.. Get your number.. I wanna hang out with you more." He said.

You tilted your head slightly, "But why don't you just tell me that tomorrow. We're still gonna meet up right?" You said, raising an eyebrow.

He widened his eyes at turns his head slightly. You chuckled softly when you heard him mutter, "That's right Soonyoung you idiot!"

He turns back to your and smiled awkwardly, "Uhhh..... Tomorrow then...?"

You blinked a few times once again. "Sorry, what..?"

Soonyoung face palmed. "Soonyoung keep it together!!"

"W-what I mean is- I'll just ask for your number tomorrow since were gonna meet up tomorrow right?" He said, a little confused on what he said himself.

You just shrugged. "Anytime is okay. We're in the same company remember?" was your last words before you walked away.

"B-bye (Y/N)!!" He waved. You turned around and waved back.

"That cute hamster.." You muttered before leaving the company.

---

-this sounds and looks so dumb

~ysa