Hoshi

You looked up at Soonyoung, who was just checking his appearance in the mirror. You didn't know why he needed to look good; he's gonna get hair and make-up later at the event but either way he is pretty cute/hot even at unexpected times.

You coughed a bit to get his attention, which, it did. "Soonyoung? You're gonna be late." You said, pointing at the van outside, which seems to be the performance team's van. "They've been waiting for about 15 minutes." You added.

Soonyoung chuckled and headed down, placing an arm around your shoulder while walking to the van. "Don't worry jagi~" He would place a kiss on your head, since he is taller than you. "We'll be fine!" He says enthusiastically.

You rolled your eyes at him playfully, "As long as I'm not responsible." You said, walking out the front door. "Pfft. Sure why not jagi?" He replied. You squinted at him as he entered the vehicle. It didn't sound legit.

As you entered, you heard Soonyoung's coversation with their manager. "Why did you take so long?" Their manager asked, putting his seatbelt back.

Soonyoung took a quick glance at you and replied, "(Y/n) took too long. It's her fault."

You widened your eyes, "It was not!" You replied and furrowed your eyebrows at him, mouthing "you better tell him the truth or else".

He laughed at your reaction and put on his seatbelt. Their manager eyed at me then Soonyoung, "Soonyoung?" He said, also doubting him.

"Okay fine, it was my fault. But hey! I had to look great for the show!" He said, pretending to flip his hair at their manager. Dino and Jun laughed at the manager's reaction to Soonyoung while Minghao was reading a book.

"Whatever, let's just go. The others already went ahead of us." Their manager said, starting the engine and started to drive.

You tried to be quiet for the whole ride but the music in their album, 'An Ode', started to play and you tried to resist to jam along. Especially since you were beside Minghao ans you didn't want to disturb him.

But when Second Life came on. You just,,,, lost it.

"나에게 두 번째 삶이 온다면." You started to sing along to the chorus, specifically, Jihoon's part. Minghao looked at you and smiled.

"아마도 지금과는 다르게 살아가고 숨 쉬겠지만." You added. At this point, everyone sang along as well. Soonyoung looked at you and furrowed his eyebrows, "Do you like Jihoon more than me?" He asked, seeing that you sang a lot more when Jihoon's part.

You shrugged, "When talking about you two's voice.. Then yes." You said. "But don't worry, I love you of course."You added and started to jam along to the next song which is Lucky from An Ode.

(A/n: underrated song 😭✊)

---

You sat down on a vacant chair somewhere in the corner of the room to give space for the boys to prepare. You looked up at the boys, who were starting to put on their outfits (not literally) and accessories.

After that, they started to get hair and make-up but because of the rush, some of the guys didn't jeed to sit down for make-up. They just stood to make way for the other members who need to get their hair done.

You couldn't really complain about the hectic environment; having 13 members is difficult but at least you have lots of friends to help you out and to rely on.

While you were scrolling through your social medias, Soonyoung stood up to get his make-up done. A stylist went to him and started to add make-up to his face.