Wonwoo

You looked out at your window to see thundering gray clouds in the sky. You sighed as you knew that there would probably be a thunderstorm coming up and you're not excited whatsoever.

You hated thunderstorms and honestly is terrified of them. Why? You almost got hit by lightning when you were a kid. Well, you were in your house with your parents and your brother, Seokmin, at the time but still. You were still scared of it. l

Seokmin wasn't really affected by it but you were. So every time there was a thunderstorm, you would go to Seokmin's room to room with him for the whole day until the thunderstorm stops.

You currently moved into their dorm with the rest of Seventeen. You got along with everyone else except for Wonwoo. He was silent and distant so you never really get to hear him talk. He always looks at you in a sort of deadly way.

You waddled over to Seokmin's room to find it empty. You searched the kitchen, the backyard, everywhere but he wasn't in the house nor the lot.

Your phone suddenly vibrated, notifying you that you had a notification from your apps. You pulled it out of your pocket and checked it: it was a text from Seokmin.

---

Brother🌞

Brother🌞
Hey sis, I'm currently out with the Vocal Unit to eat. We might head over to Jihoon hyung's studio when it starts to rain since it's the closest place to go to.

Brother🌞
Just ask the other members okay? I'm sorry for leaving you but your brother has to eat ㅜㅜ

Brother🌞
Goodluck sis! Love ya!

---

You sighed as you put your phone back into your pocket. Great. Seokmin's out. Now what do I do.. You thought to yourself, looking left and right to find people to ask.

You saw Wonwoo getting himself a cup of water in the kitchen. He looked up, drinking from his cup and locking his eyes at you. You two stared at each other for a moment before you shook your head and walked back to your room. Nevermind. I'll just try and sleep through the whole storm.

---

You nervously said goodnight to the rest of the members as you walked to your room. The rain started to pour harder as you sat down on your bed. You layed down on the matress, not a single sign of thunder nor lightning.

You sighed in relief. Maybe today will be different. You turned off your lights and slowly tried to drift off to sleep.

Then, a sudden roar of thunder jolted you up from bed. Your heart started to beat faster than your wifi. You saw a lightning struck down, you covered your ears and shut your eyes knowing that knowing a loud roar of thinder would follow next.

You screamed slightly once you faintly heard the thunder through your covered ears. You already knew that you couldn't do it. You just couldnt.

You walked outside to the dark corridor and looked for the closest door. You didn't even knock and just walked inside.

You heard someone groan and opened their lamp on their bedside table. At the same time, a lightning struck once more makig you do the same thing earlier: shutting your eyes and covering your ears.

Once you heard that the thunder was over. You opened your eyes and uncovered your ears, you were already panting from how panicked you were.

You looked at the person who was already sitting on the bed, watching you. Oh joy, it was Wonwoo.

"What the–? (Y/n)?" "C-c-can I s-stay here f-for the night?" You stuttered. Wonwoo widened his eyes at how weak you sounded but he guessed that t was from the storm.

Shockingly, he nodded and tapped the side next to him. You slowly walked over to his side and sat down. Wonwoo looked at you and asked, "What beings you here?"

"I'm scared of thunderstorms.. I almost got hit by lightning when I was a kid." You said, a loud road of thunder following after. You screamed and hugged Wonwoo in fear.

Wonwoo was shocked that you did so but he just didn't question it. Instead, he hugged you back, rubbing your shoulder trying to calm you down.

"Seokmin usually calms me down when there's a thunderstorm but since he's out.. I don't know where to go to now.." You muttered, letting go of him. He didn't let go though, which made you confused.

"You can stay here if you want to. I'll comfort you." Wonwoo said, patting your head. You looked up at him, Who new this dude had a soft heart.

"R-really?" You replied. He nodded and smiled at you which made your heart flatter a bit. You nuzzled yourself onto him as he started to sings lullabies and talking about himself.

It really comforted you a lot as if there wasn't even a thunderstorm happening at all. He even sometimes catches you off guard by kissing your head or hugging you tighter when thunder roars.

You had a change of heart towards him ever since that day. You two started to talk a lot more and you even went to him when another storm comes even when your brother is around.

One day, he finally confessed to you which made you the happiest girl in the entire world.

You coming into his room was an accident, but maybe coming into his room was actually fate.

---

- *me trying to update more before school starts*

~ysa