The8

"Hey, guys!" You said, waving at the boys as you arrived at their dorm. They smiled and greeted you back. Minghao, your boyfriend, rushed up to you to grab your stuff and helped you get in.

"I'm sorry I couldn't pick you up. I had to go to the studio to finalize my song." Minghao explained, feeling guilty for making Jun pick you up from your house. "It's okay Minghao." You replied before running over to the couch and sat beside the young ones.

Minghao glared at Jun. "I hope you didn't do anything funny to her." He growled at the older one. Jun shrugged, "I was driving! I couldn't even lay a hand on her even if I wanted to!"

Minghao raised up your bag as if he was about to hit Jun, "What did you say?!" He retorted. Jun shielded himself with his arms and shut his eyes, bracing for the attack. "Nothing! Nothing! Spare me please!" Jun begged.

Minghao glared at the older one as he lowered your bag. Jun opened his eyes and sighed in relief. *lol sike* Minghao smacked Jun's head, not too hard but enough to make Jun fear him even more.

"That's for even thinking about laying a hand on my girl." Minghao hissed at Jun. You laughed at the two and approached them, clinging on Minghao before he destroys the older one.

"Minghao, I am here to have fun with you guys. I'm not here to host Jun's funeral." You said, trying to brighten up the mood between the two. "Plus he's older than you! Show some respect." You whispered.

Minghao groaned and looked at his hyung. "Sorry for hitting you.." He mumbled. Jun smiled, "It's okay. I understand why you'd be mad. I might've done the same thing if I was in your position." He replied, patting the younger one's shoulder.

You turned to your side and saw Seungcheol raise a thumb, mouthing a '"thank you". You also raised a thumb back, replying with a "no problem".

"Now let's start this movie night! Where's the food??" You said, turning around to face the other members. Hansol pointed in the direction of the kitchen, "Mingyu hyung is preparing the snacks with Dokyeom-i hyung." He said.

"Speaking of the devil..."

"We bring forth snacks!" Dokyeom said, approaching us while holding a tray full of food with Mingyu following him from behind. Everyone claps at their entrance as they place the food on the floor in front of the TV.

"Since everyone's here. Sit down and we'll start watching the movies." Seungcheol said, making everyone obey and sit down, making themselves comfortable.

You sat on the couch with your legs crossed as you find this position comfortable. Minghao sat beside you and handed you a blanket. Your eyes lit up as you grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around yourself.

"Thank you~." You said while hugging your boyfriend. He chuckled and gently patted your head, "No problem."

"Can you please spare your lovey-dovey actions for later in Minghao hyung's room because I'm starting to regret sitting beside you two..." Seungkwan said, pretending to puke on his left, where Hoshi was.

"If you're gonna puke, don't do it on me!" Hoshi said, standing up and dusted off his clothes. You chuckled and 'apologized' on behalf of you and Minghao.

"Why even bother to sit beside us when you know to yourself you can't handle these kinds of things.." Minghao murmured to himself while he pulls you in for a hug, nuzzling his face into your hair.

"Don't mind them, they're just jealous because they're single." You joked, earning a chuckle from Minghao.

"So what's the movie for tonight?" Hoshi asked as he sat back down on the couch. Minghao looked at the TV screen, his head was still resting on yours and his arm was still around your shoulder. Jeonghan smirked, "Horror movies."

"Oh hell no!" You jumped out of the couch and made a run for it. "Grab her!!" They shouted.

Before you got to the door, Minghao positioned himself in front and you ran into him. He wrapped his arms around you tightly so that you won't escape.

You sighed in defeat and sat back down on the couch. You complained a few times about how you hated horror movies but it didn't stop them from watching.

You hid in the blanket Minghao gave you, flinching from time to time when you hear a sudden noise from the movie and when you hear the cowards' screams.

You felt the blanket fiddle around for a bit making you turned to your side. You could only see a faint silhouette of a person beside you but you could definitely tell that it was Minghao.

Minghao was inside the blanket with you.

"Minghao? Why are you—? Are you afraid..?" You asked him. He shook his head as a no, "I'm not. I'm just taking a short break." He replied.

"A break from what...?" You asked.

"You ask a lot of questions, don't you?"

"Sh-Shut up!" You pouted and looked away from him, hiding the embarrassment in your face.

You two stayed silent for a while until you felt Minghao grab your chin, making you turn to his direction. In a flash, Minghao leaned in and kissed you.

As he did, you couldn't balance your body for some reason, making your back rest on the couch armrest. Minghao secured his balance on top of you as you two kissed. As every second passed, the kiss was getting deeper and deeper...

You cupped his cheeks and pulled away before anything happened. "Minghao, we're in the living room! This is inappropriate!" You whispered.

Minghao grabbed one of your hands and gave it a soft peck. "Then... Wanna continue this in my room?"

[Bonus. Outside the blankets]

"Seungkwan-ah. What's that thing that's moving beside you?" Hoshi asked, pointing at the blankets that were covering you and Minghao.

"Huh..? I don't remember anything about being beside any blanket—"

"Is it a ghost?"

"No dummy. They don't exist."

"Wait weren't you sitting beside (Y/n) and Minghao...?"

Seungkwan and Hoshi widened their eyes as they looked at the couple, who was now walking away to Minghao's room.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DID IT BESIDE ME OH MY GOD HOSHI HYUNG I FEEL LIKE I'VE SINNED—"

*uhm insert some kind of jumpscare here*

"AHHHHH!"

"Quiet down!!"

---

- sPicY minghao :^

- stay safe luvs!
-sorry for any mistakes!

~ysa