The8

You are 23 years old, standing in front of the place you have wished to go to ever since you were 16. You were teary but you managed to stop the tears from pouring out.

The huge building in front of you was
more magnificent in person; the wonderful architecture and effort put to this place was awesome.

You took a deep breath and walked inside, gripping your bag in nervousness. Your jaw dropped as you saw the inside. You couldn't find any more words to describe the wonderful displays in the building

You were a person that had a passion and talent in painting and photography. You started photography when you entered high school and painting when you were 6 years old.

A month ago, you were scrolling through your phone for inspiration until you found a site. It was selling tickets to this wonderful museum filled with portraits, paintings, photos, by famous artists and photographers.

You immediately bought the tickets with no hesitation and here you are now, standing in the said place.

You slowly walked around, looking at all the displays in awe. There wasn't a lot of people so you could take your time and feel relaxed.

[Minghao's POV]

"Hyung, time to go." I told Mingyu hyung who just came out of the kitchen. He turned to me and nodded.

"I'll just get my camera. I er- forgot it." He said, running to his dorm room downstairs. I sighed, that forgetful hyung...

While he was getting his stuff, I got my bag with all my things and went downstairs to his dorm room in an apartment. As I entered, I saw Jihoon hyung on his phone.

"Mingyu is in his room." He said, not even turning away from his phone as if he expected me to come; he felt my presence.

I wasn't that shocked, Jihoon hyung is always like this. I shut the door behind me and walked over to Mingyu's room. I saw him rummaging through his stuff to look for a camera.

I facepalmed as I saw his camera on a shelf. "Hyung-"

"Give me a minute Minghao-" "It's up there." I cut him off and pointed up at the camera which was on a shelf. He looked at where I was pointing at and he got red from embarrassment.

"Er- there it is!" He said as if he didn't even work that hard to look for it. He grabbed it and fixed the mess he made.

"Alrighty let's go!" He beamed, walking out his dorm room. "See ya hyung!" He shouted at Jihoon before leaving.

"Hyung! Keep it down. We live in an apartment remember? You might disturb the people here." I said sternly as if I was the older one here.

Mingyu hyung is sometimes very clumsy and forgetful, but when he's around Wonwoo hyung, he's really dominant for some reason.

'Oh well, that's how men are nowadays.'

I got in the van, Mingyu hyung beside me. Our manager hopped in the driver's seat and buckled his seatbelts which we also did. It's for safety measures.

"To the museum right?" Our manager asked, looking at the side mirror. We both nodded a "yes". He nodded back and started to drive there.

---

After approximately 2 hours, we finally reached our destination. The manager parked somewhere in the front and then turned to us.

"We're here, enjoy you two!" He beamed, smiling as we turned to the building, looking at it from the van's window.

"Woah.." I blurted out. Our manager and Mingyu hyung chuckled. "C'mon." Mingyu hyung said and opened the van's door. He hopped off and I followed behind.

Our manager gave us a small wave before leaving us alone to explore the building and what it has in store for us.

I looked up at the breathtaking structure and architecture. "Woah.." Were all the words I could say.

Mingyu hyung took a quick glance at me and chuckled, "I know right. This place is awesome! Just wait till you get inside!" He said, acting like a child.

I turned to him. Mingyu hyung already went to this place a few months ago. He just brought me here for a quick tour since it is our day off.

I followed him inside, being more amazed than I was outside the building.

I immediately grabbed my camera and took a few pictures, sometimes making Mingyu my model.

"Hyung, let's start there!" I suggested excitedly, pointing at the paintings. He nodded and we walked there.

I examined the painting's details. They were all made by simple swirls, but it made a masterpiece.

I turned to my side, seeing a beautiful adult girl holding the sling of her bag while looking at the paintings. The light touching the side of her face softly while the other side was just her shadows.

I took a quick picture of her without her noticing. I looked at the photo and it was one of the most beautiful shots I have ever got.

I looked back up to see her again but she was gone from my peripheral view. I widened my eyes a bit, "Where is she?"

I continued to look around, she was nowhere to be seen.

'Where is sh-'

"Hey Hao, you good? Are you expecting someone?" Mingyu asked, tapping my shoulder suddenly.

I flinched a bit and turned to him in shock. I held the part of my chest and sighed, "Nope. Just looking around for things to take a shot of." I lied.

"Oh, I'm actually planning to go eat. Wanna come?" He asked. I shook my head no. 'I really want to see this girl.'

"No thanks, I'll just roam around." I said and he nodded. "I'll be in the food stalls outside." Was his last words before he got his stamp to get out.

Food wasn't allowed inside so all the food stalls are outside.

I turned around and looked for her. I was desperate to meet this girl. She's... Something...

She was the first girl to get my attention this much. Well except for my fans of course.

I took one more look at the picture and smiled brightly like an idiot, she was the light to my other half.

---

-actually this is kinda creepy
-no sht
-stalkers could nEVER
-i feel like this needs a part two lolzers

~ysa