Vernon

"Hansol-ah! I'm gonna head to school now!" You shouted, grabbing your bag and carrying it on your back. You also grabbed your phone which was laying on the couch and slid it in your pocket.

You were about to head out of the door when saw Hansol running down the stairs, his hair was still wet from taking a shower, holding his phone.

"Hansol? What—" "I'm gonna drive you to school from now on." He said, showing your car keys which he pulled out from his pocket.

"Huh? Why?" You asked. He never does things like this. He usually sits down and watch TV, or go to the practice room.

"Well, I am your boyfriend right? I feel like it's my priority.." He said sheepishly, scratching his nape. You break out a smile and chuckle, this dork.

"I mean, yes, you are my boyfriend but it's not necessary for you to—" "Welp, I already got ready sooo get in the car!" He sang, placing an arm around your shoulder and guiding you to the car.

You pouted as Hansol opened the door for you, he chuckled, "What? Just because I'm being a nice boyfriend doesn't mean you have to sulk." He said, walking uo to you and yet again guiding you closer to the car

"Plus, if it means spending time with you, then I wouldn't think twice to comply." He said aa you were getting in the car.

You blushed at what he said. He doesn't usually talk like this.. Ever. He smiled in triumph, closing the door and heading to the driver's seat.

Once he got on, he started the car and drove off.

It was silent for the whole ride. Well, most of it. You were just not used to going to school with someone. Esepcially when that someone is Vernon. He doesn't really does affectionate things like this, even in the house.

"Hey, why are you so quiet? You're usually noisy." He said, trying to brighten the mood. You shrugged, "I'm just not used to it." You replied.

"Used to what?" He asked. "You, driving me to school." You replied, resting on your backpack and looking at him.

"Well, get used to it I guess." He said, "Plus, your schoolmates get to finally see your handsome boyfriend opening the door for his pri—"

"Okay this conversation is officially over." You said, looking away from him. He laughed at your reaction and patted your thigh. "I'm sorry, but seriously, let me do this. I am your boyfriend and I'm gonna be a responsible and caring one from now on."

"W-whatever!" You replied, blushing madly. You knew he loved you a lot but he never talked to you so seriously. He's more of a "(Y/n) hun, I love you. Now can you pass my headset?" sort of guy.

Once you have arrived at campus. Hansol stopped the car at the front quickly hopped off, heading to your door and opened it. You were a bit embarrassed because of the people around you but you were trying to hide your smile at his efforts.

You hopped off and Hansol closed the door behind you. He smiled and held you hand, "I'll pick you up again later. Take care and good luck okay?" He said, giving you a kiss on your forehead.

A lot of people were already watching but at this point you didn't really care. You smiled and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek, "Okay, love you!" You said, walking away while waving goodbye to him.

He waved goodbye back and he headed off again, leaving you in campus.

---

"Sooo~" Your best friend sings as you come into your last subject for the day. You shook your head at her, trying to avoid her teasing as much as you can.

"I see that your boyfriend is finally exposing himself to us~" She sang. "He just dropped me of. What's the big deal in that?" You asked her.

"What's the big deal??" She replied a bit shocked. "You're the only one in this campus who has a boyfriend who drops their girlfriend off at school! And girl tell me, is he picking you up later?"

You sighed and rested your head on the desk. "Yes.. He is.."

"GIRL!" She shouted. Good thing the teacher isn't here yet or else she's somewhere outside doing a punishment for being so loud. "You're lucky!"

"I mean.." You blushed. "Yeah but isn't everyone lucky when they're in a relationship?" You replied.

"Well yeah but this small gesture shows that he's making sure your safe on your way to and from school. Have you ever thought of it that way?" Your best friend said. You looked up at her but your head is still on the desk.

"No.." You admitted. You thought Hansol was only doing that for fun but he was actually starting to show how affectionate he is.

"You know what? I'm gonna head to the restroom real quick." You said, trying to avoid more facts making you more flustered and shy.

"Alright. I'll tell the teacher when she comes." She replied as you headed out into the hallways.

As you walked by, you could hear a door shut from behind you. You didn't notice it at first, until you heard footsteps getting louder and louder..

You turned around and see the famous bad boy in your school. He pinned you onto a locker, smirking at your helpless state.

"Well look who we have here.. Miss (Y/n)." He said in a low voice. You glared at him, "What do you want?"

"Well.. What do I want.." He turned to the right, and then the left before turning back at you. "It's just the two of us here.. Your boyfriend won't mind if I take you all to myself for just this hour right?" He said, his hand holding your thigh.

You kicked him where it hurts and ran to the entrance of the school to get help from the guards but he manged to catch you and he pinned you again on the lockers. 

"You're stubborn. I like it." He covered your mouth and started to kiss you sloppily. You cried out for help but it's no use. All of the words coming out of your mouth were all muffled and low.

You tried to resist and escape but it was all a fail. You suddenly thought of Hansol, you didn't know how he was gonna react but you just want to get out of this man's filthy grasp.

"(Y/n)!"

It all happen in a blink of an eye. The guy was on the floor groaning, the guards were by him making sure he doesn't escape and Hansol was holding you like a fragile newborn baby.

"(Y/n).. Don't worry.. I'm here." He cooed, patting your head. You grabbed his shirt and buried your face onto his chest. "Hansol you don't know how glad I am to see you.." You said, looking up at him.

He forced out a weak smile at you. "I'm glad I came here as well. If I didn't, then I don't know what would've happen to you. You must've been terrified.." He said, wiping away a stray tear falling down your face.

He pulls you in tight again. "Starting now, I'm gonna protect you 24/7. You can call me overprotective or obsessed but as long you're safe in my arms. Then I'll be happy and in ease."

---

- school's a pain in da butt

~ysaa