Joshua

You were currently a sophomore at you're high school and you've had a crush on this guy named, Hong Jisoo (or as everyone calls him, Joshua), for a long time. You two were close friends and you would tease each other every now and then. He didn't know that you liked him, of course.

Once the bell rang, everyone stood up and peeked through the window. You rolled your eyes and rested your chin on the palm of your hand as you randomly drew scribbles on your desk with your finger. They were waiting for your PE teacher to arrive to talk to him and insisting him to go out and play instead of teaching a lecture.

You looked around and saw that your seatmate didn't stand up like the rest of them. You're seatmate was Joshua, shockingly. He wasn't really the type to go out and break a sweat but he enjoys doing outdoor activities.

"Hey there." Joshua greeted you making you snap out of your thoughts. "Oh uhh hi?" You replied as you looked back at your desk and continued to doodle. "I'm sorry if I shocked you. You were staring off into the distance." He apologized as he scratched his nape. You smiled, "It's okay."

You two didn't talk after that. You two just did your own things until your classmates finally convinced your teacher to play so you guys headed off to the gym.

As per usual you didn't bother to play with the rest of your classmates because 1) it's tiring, and 2) you didn't being any spare clothes.  The rest of them played some sports like basketball or volleyball while some of them played games like catch or tag.

As you turned to the side, you saw Joshua coming this way. He was drenched in sweat after playing volleyball with the rest of the group. He looked up at you and smiled, "You're not playing again?"

"I don't like tiring things." You explained as he sat a meter away from you since he was sweaty. "I understand, don't worry." He replied as he tried to wipe off his sweat using his shirt, exposing his abdomen.

"H-Hey don't do that. There's a lot of students here." You said as you averted your eyes. Joshua dropped his shirt and tilted his head a bit, "Do what?"

You didn't reply as you might say something that will make everything worse. You heard him chuckle and mutter something that sounded like, "Why are you so cute?"

You coughed a bit and turned back to him, "What did you say?" You asked, trying to confirm his words. "It's nothing." He replied.

You noticed that he was still sweating even though he wasn't doing anything. You sighed and took out your handkerchief and reached it out to him. "Wipe your sweat with it. You're shirt isn't gonna do anything." You said.

You expected him to grab the handkerchief and do as you said but the next words that came out of his mouth was..

"You do it."

You looked at him in shock, "What??"

"I think you heard me loud and clear. I said you do it. Wipe 'em for me." He repeated. You blinked your eyes a few times, trying to process everything in your head.

"Y-You must be joking.. Right?" You asked. He shook his head as a no.

You sighed. If you didn't do it before your class headed back, he might get sick when he stays in class for too long.. Plus he is your crush, the last time you'd think you'd be doing something like this was in your dreams but here we are in reality.

"F-Fine." You muttered and sat closer to him. You gently wiped his face from the forehead down. You saw that he was staring at you immensely making it harder for you to continue and just like in those movies, your face and his were only inches apart.

I wonder how his lips would feel when they're on m-

"Time to head back to your classrooms! You better change clothes before you do though. You might get sick!" Your PE teacher suddenly announced, making you stop and pull away from Joshua.

"Thanks." Joshua said and stood up. "Let's go. We don't want to be late." He said as he reached out his hand to you. Without knowing, you took it and you two walked back to your classroom.

---

Once you were all present in the classroom, your PE teacher left and all of you waited for your next and last teacher for today. As you did, you noticed that Joshua's sleeves weren't rolled up. You poked him a few times to get his attention, "Hey Josh."

He looked at you, "Hm?"

"Roll up your sleeves. They're too long." You pointed out.

"You do it."

"Really?? This again??"

"Mhm."

You sighed for the nth time this day and rolled up his sleeves. As you were about halfway done for the first one, you noticed that Joshua was slowly leaning closer to you. When you were done you felt something soft land on your lips, that's when you snapped back to reality.

Joshua pulled away and you were left in awe.

"Did you just-"

"Next sleeve."

You just shook your head and rolled up the other sleeve. When you were finished, he did the same thing again. He leaned in and gave your lips a small peck.

You two were like in your own world, even your classmates didn't notice what was happening to you two.

"Why are you-"

"Isn't it obvious? I like you (Y/n)." He said making your cheeks heat up. "I've liked you for a while actually; a few months after you moved to this school." He explained.

"I-Is that so?" You muttered. You were seriously at loss for words. Your crush likes you back, you thought you were dreaming or imagining things in the middle of class but this was reality.

"Can I take you out after class? I feel bad for ordering you to wipe my sweat and to roll up my sleeves." He said sheepishly. You chuckled, "Sure-"

"Joshua! (Y/n)! Stop talking!" Your teacher suddenly snapped at you two.

...

"Sorry ma'am."

---

- i thought of this when i was in school hElp mE
- (btw my classmates actually do the convincing the teacher thing. idk why it work sometimes but hey, free time 🤪)
- i'm having so many dreams abt svt sahdajkgshfjs 😩
- i'm sorry for any mistakes <3

~ysa