Seungkwan

- requested by yshnani

---

"Finally!" Your friend said, stretching her arms as she walked out of the school front. "We've finally graduated! I don't need to come back to this hell of a school!" She cheered.

"You're gonna have to go to university though—" "Aww you're so cute you know that? Please don't say a word about studying PLEASE I'm so tired." Your friend cut you off, pinching your chubby cheeks.

"Ow okay!" You laughed as you pulled her hands off your face. As you did, a group of guys came to your way.

You looked at them and saw that it was Vernon's little group. Your friend waved at them and gave them all a hug, "Congrats guys!" She said as she gave out all the hugs.

"Y-yeah. Congrats guys.." You said. Wonwoo chuckled and nudged your shoulder. "We've been friends for more than 5 years already and you're still shy around us." He said, placing an arm around your shoulder.

"Yeah! Loosen up a bit (Y/n)!" Dino added. You removed Wonwoo's arm from your shoulder and sighed, "I'll try but no promises though." You said.

"Fine by us." Seungcheol replied.

"Speaking of loosening up..." Vernon said as everyone turned to Seungkwan who was quietly looking at the grass. He's usually the loud moodmaker of their group, why is he suddenly quiet at this time?

"Seungkwan hyung! Speak up!" Vernon said as he approached Seungkwan. The boy looked up and furrowed his eyebrows, "What do you mean? What's happening—"

As his eyes laid on you, he suddenly shut himself up again. It didn't look like he hated you. He also didn't look like he was shy around you so why with the sudden change of attitude?

Then again, you're not that close with the guy. It's normal for someone to doubt another person who has little knowledge about them.

"Aish this thing again with (Y/n)." Wonwoo rolled his eyes and walked over to the two boys. "Let's talk." He muttered to the two.

"We'll be back in a bit. You guys can go, we'll catch up." Wonwoo said to the other group. Seungcheol nodded and turned to us.

"What was that about?" You asked him. He shook his head and said, "Let's go". He was obviously trying to change the subject. It was also obvious that they were hiding something.

"We reserved a place for us to celebrate you guys' graduation. Let's go!" Soonyiung suddenly butted in with his usual loud voice. Your friend laughed and nodded, following the group as they walked to the vans.

You stayed put, watching the three as they talked about god knows what. Soonyoung walked up to you and tapped on your shoulder. You flinched as you suddenly felt him touch you. (ik it sounds weird pls bare w me)

"(Y/n)! Let's go~!" He said as he dragged you into one of the vans.

"You're not kidnapping me are you?"

"Maybe. Now leggo!"

[Seungkwan's POV]

"What was that for hyung? Let's just go." I said, looking at the other hyungs as they entered the van along with (Y/n) and her friend.

"Seungkwan. You need to tell (Y/n) what you really feel." Wonwoo said. "Yeah hyung. We've already graduated! You may not see her again after this." Vernon added.

"I know about that but.. What if she rejects me? There's probably a 101% she will." I said as Wonwoo rolled his eyes. "I know you two weren't close. I understand that part but even at the present? You two haven't spoken at least once? I mean, you two sit next to each other."

"We do talk sometimes..."

"When hyung forgets to bring a pen." Vernon said. I gently punched him on his shoulder, "Ow! What was that for??" He whined.

"Wait, why are we even talking about this in the first place? We were okay when we walked up to them." Wonwoo blinked his eyes a few times and held the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "You seriously haven't noticed??"

"Noticed what?"

"That every time we walk up to (Y/n) you always space out and act so clueless about everything! If you didn't tell, (Y/n) looks so disappointed when you do that. If you continue that attitude, then maybe you'll lose the chance of even ge—"

"Okay Wonwoo hyung you can stop there." Vernon cut him off before he finished his sentence.

I was taken aback by what he said. I was speechless.. He was right. I was acting so carelessly when I'm around (Y/n). I was just shy around her but my actions have gotten too far

"I'm sorry." I took a deep breath. "I'll try my best to confess later at dinner. If I can't, then I'll give up on her."

Wonwoo widened his eyes, "I didn't mean to go that far—"

"It's my decision hyung. Please respect it."

"Okay. If you say so."

[Back to Your POV]

As the van drove off, you couldn't avert your eyes from the three who were left behind. Especially Seungkwan.

You two knew ech other since middle school yet you two didn't interact as much. Heck he even went to the same high school as you.

Despite these little hindrances, you couldn't help yourself but take a liking to the guy. Yes, you like a guy that probably doesn't like you back. Very cliché.

He's just so kind, caring, cute, and talented. You saw him in the school auditorium, singing a song entitled "Say Yes" with Seokmin. You couldn't help but stop and watch them from afar. His voice was so soothing yet powerful...

"Earth to (Y/n)?? We're here."

You snapped back to reality and turned to your side. Everyone in the van was getting off already.

"S-sorry!" You said as you got off.

You all walked into the restaurant and head over to your reserved tables. All of you reserved two tables since 15 people is a lot for one.

You sat down by one of the tables and stayed silent for the whole dinner. They all talked about memories in middle school and in high school.

About an hour or so into the dinner, the three finally arrived. To your luck, Mingyu switched to the other table leaving Seungkwan no choice but to sit next to you.

Seungkwan didn't look disappointed when he sat next to you. He actually looked pretty nervous and shy. You guys just continued to talk and eat like nothing happened.

Until Seungkwan coughed and pardoned himself. Before he left, he whispered in your ear,

"Come with me. I need to talk to you."

---

- i'm so so so sorry bub that I can't cover up the whole plot in one part (my imagination can be pretty wide sometimes)
- and not meeting your expectations (if ever)
- part 2 coming up soon!
- sorry for any mistakes

~ysa