Seventeen

Imagine Seventeen when they accidentally walk into you while you shower

Maknae Line~

---

Dokyeom:
"I'm gonna take a quick shower Do." You said, grabbing your towel and walking into the guest bathroom.

Dokyeom was on his phone, talking to Seungkwan. He didn't know which bathroom you went in but he guessed that you were in the master bathroom. He sighed and stood up, I'll use the guest bathroom then.

Once he arrived, he opened the door and found you there. You turned at him with wide eyes,

"LEE SEOKMIN!"

With his high pitched voice, he ran away from the bathroom saying sorry and screaming like there was no tomorrow.

Mingyu:
"There you are Aji!" Mingyu said, picking Aji up who was hanging out by the door.

"I was looking all over for y—" Mingyu was cut off by the view of you, you covered yourself as you heard his voice.

He took a deep breath and said,

"Well this is a breathtaking vie—"

"KIM MINGYU GET THE HELL OUT!"

*rip mingyu 1997 - 2019*

Minghao:
"(Y/n) are you in here?" Minghao said, pushing the bathroom door which was slightly open. You turned around and saw Minghao,

"Minghao what the hell?!" You said, throwing the soap at him.

He caught it and threw it back at you. "Don't 'Minghao what the hell' at me! You should check if the door is shut before taking a shower. Geez." He rolled his eyes and closed the door behind him.

"rUDE!"

*y so savage minghao ;-;*

Seungkwan:
"Right. (Y/n), did you finish my americano—"

You looked at Seungkwan shocked, he widened his eyes and bowed a ton of times saying "I'm sorry" formally as he left.

You sighed in relief, you didn't need to confess to him that you did finish his americano.

Until—

Seungkwan opened the door again, "But for real did you really?"

You turned around and threw the soap bar at him.

"ACK! Alright! I'll leave!!"

Vernon:
"VERNON! THERE'S A SPIDER IN HERE!" You screamed. Vernon ran to the direction of your voice, barging inside the bathroom.

The first thing he was was you, covering your body, looking at the spider in fear.

Vernon caught the spider and ran downstairs to the fridge and drank a lot of cold water to cool himself down.

"You didn't see anything. You didn't see anything. You didn't see anything. You did see something. You did see something—"

*lowkey didn't know what to write for vernon so yeah*

Dino:
"Noona?" Dino, the lost clueless boy, opened the door into the bathroom and saw a brief glimpse of you taking a shower.

He immediately slammed the door and turned bright red. Jeonghan, who was passing by, looked at him confused. "Dino? What are you doing by the bathroom?"

"Hyung I may or may not sinned by seeing (Y/n) taking a shower." He confessed.

"Oh oka— Wait wHAT?!"

---

-one word: MESS.
- also, another update wowowowowow
- sorry for the mistakess

~ ysa