Wonwoo

You sighed as you looked at your school building. It was crowded as usual as the students were forming a line to get into their classrooms.

You walked in, squeezing through the freshmen to get to the sophomores which were beside the seniors. Your classmate bumped into you as she was going to the line as well so you and her went to the line together.

When you two finally reached the sophomore line, your classmate went to the front of the line as you were supposed to fall in line based on your height. Meaning if you're short, you got to stay at the front.

Since you were pretty tall, you stayed at the back of the line. As you were waiting for the teachers to let the students in the classroom, you looked around and saw him. Jeon Wonwoo.

You knew him when you were little. You can say that you two were 'friends' but you two weren't that close. He moved houses after a while so you never really saw him after that.

Just looking at him makes your heart beat even faster. He didn't change that much these past years; he grew a bit taller but besides that, he doesn't look that much different.

You didn't notice that you were already staring at him. He turned his head to you, making your heart skip a beat. You two locked eyes for a moment before  you quickly turned away and noticed that your line was starting to move.

You quickly walked away with the rest of the sophomores with your head down. You felt your cheeks getting hotter and hotter as you walked to your classroom.

You didn't know how to feel about what just happened.. You just saw him again today after a long time, what would he think of you for just staring at him out of the blue?

You quickly walked in the classroom and sat down on your seat, looking out of the window. Wonwoo was really making you feel more confused about your feelings for him. He was just your friend but why are you suddenly thinking too much of him?

Ah.. (Y/n) get your mind straight.. You muttered to yourself while shaking your head.

Jeon Wonwoo's POV

"Hey hyung!" I heard someone say fron behind me. I turned around and saw Minghao and Seungkwan there, walking towards me.

"Oh hey Minghao. How's your exams?" I asked. Minghao was a junior so he had his exams later than us seniors. He smiled, "I think I did pretty well."

I smiled back, "That's cool." I said to him. Seungkwan groaned, "Good for you. I didn't even understand a single question in the exam." He said, stuffing his face in his palms in disappointment.

I chuckled and gave the younger a pat on the back. "It's okay Seungkwan, you did your best." I said, smiling warmly at him. He looked at me and smiled back, "Thanks hyung."

I nodded at him and grabbed my bag which was leaning on her locker. Minghao seemed to noticed it and asked me, "Hyung, why do you always hang out here by this locker? It's not yours, so I don't see why you need to stay around here."

I felt my cheeks burn as he stated out the fact. I sighed, they were going to know anyway.

"She's an old friend of mine." I stopped for a moment and thought, can I even call her that? I shook my head and continued, "My brother is closer to her though, so he usually invites her to the house and talk to her about things."

"I just don't know if she recognizes me or heck, even remember me." I said to him. Minghao and Seunkwan looked shocked. "This is new. Wonwoo hyung is soft for a girl." Seungkwan said, looking at Minghao who nodded in agreement.

I covered my face which was probably red from embarrassment and turned around, "I-I'm not soft. Just c-curious." I said, walking to where the senior's line is.

"Whatever you say hyung!" Both Seungkwan and Minghao shouted as they walked to the junior's line, probably making fun of me again. –sigh– Those two...

I stayed behind all the guys who were in line. The hallways were getting more and more cramped by the minute as students try to squeeze through to their line.

I was minding my own business until I felt someone stare burning by my back. I turned around to see (Y/n) staring at me. We locked gazed but she turned around like it was nothing.

Her line started to move, her head was down for the most of it. I wonder why..

Your POV [after school...]

You waved at your friends, who were going in the opposite direction as you. "See you guys tomorrow!" You said, as they replied, "See you too (Y/n)!"

You turned around and exited the main entrance. The rain started to pour, you took a deep breath and looked for your umbrella in your bag.

Notebooks... Textbooks... Pens... Random trash... You rummaged through all your things and lucky you! You forgot your umbrella.

You zipped up your bag and sighed. "Why do you have to be so forgetful
(Y/n)?" You said, seeing that a person stood beside you but you just ignored them.

You held onto the straps of your backpack and walked in the rain. Your parents would probably be mad, seeing that you walking in the rain.

You felt nothing wet hit your head, shoulders, nothing. You swore you already walked out the main entrance and you were a hundred percent sure that there wasn't a roof in front of it.

You looked up and saw that there was an umbrella on top of you. "Huh?" You blurted out. Turning around you saw the one and only Jeon Wonwoo.

"You shouldn't walk home in the rain. You'll get sick." He said and shoved the umbrella in your hands. You stayed frozen as you were still in shock. "But
I—"

"Go get home. I'll be fine." He said and slid on his hoodie before heading off. He briefly turned around to see you there, watching him leave. You swore you saw him smile at you and said, "Take care."

You couldn't help but let a smile creep on your face.

"I will."

---

- gays thank you so much for 9.34+k reads!!

- + thanks for supporting this book AAAAAAAA

- 'till next time my beans!!

~ysa