Seungkwan

"Yo ladies~~" You chuckled as you could hear Seungkwan's voice from one of the rooms. That iconic song is what he uses to wake up his other members.

"이제 wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wa, wake up~!" Seungkwan continued to sing.

Apparently, it's not the song that wakes the members up. It's Seungkwan's annoying voice, said by Jihoon.

"Seungkwan-ah, please leave me alone if you still want to see your girlfriend again."

Speaking of horrible, annoying voice. It should be here in 3... 2...

"One."

"Wa— OUCH HYUNG! MY EAR!!"

You laughed at your own prediction. This happens almost everyday and you still don't know when Seungkwan's gonna learn that, that wake up alarm of his isn't the most effective.

"Seungkwan! Stop being loud! You disturbed my beauty sleep!" Mingyu said, drowsily walking out of his bedroom door with Wonwoo.

"Just woke up eh?" You said, looking at the two's hair and face. Wonwoo nodded, "Seungkwan's scream is just so loud. I don't know how you keep up with him as your boyfriend. Another reason why I'm amazed by you." Wonwoo replied, yawning afterwards.

"(Y/n) noona! Can you teach Woozi-hyung a lesson? He pulled my ear and it hurts!!" Seungkwan cried from Woozi's room.

"I'll pull the other one if you don't shut up."

"(Meep)"

You continue to laugh, oh Seungkwan..

"Mhm. I'm gonna go back to bed now. Gyu, can you cook breakfast?" Wonwoo said, placing his hand on Mingyu's shoulder. Mingyu flinched a bit at the sudden contact and nodded, "Sure. Anything for you hyung."

What's with those two...? You thought, blinking a few times. Mingyu falls so easily to Wonwoo's words, they also slept in the same room last night. I wonder why?

But that doesn't matter right now. You need to save your boyfriend from getting killed by a sleeping monster named Lee Jihoon.

You stood up and walked over to Jihoon's room. As you entered, you saw Seungkwan sitting on the floor with a disappointed look on his face beside Jihoon who was still, very much, sleeping.

"Seungkwan-ah? Are you okay?" You whispered, walking over to Seungkwan and kneeling down beside him.

He groaned, "Yeah. My ear doesn't though." He sat up and rested his arms on his knees. "Oh come on. Let's talk in the living room; we might wake up Jihoon and he'll kill us both." You said, trying to lighten up the mood.

After quite the silence Seungkwan sighed, "Okay." He replied shortly.

That was odd. Earlier, Seungkwan was very cheerful and happy even if Jihoon was pulling his ear off.

Once you led him outside to the livingroom, he sat down on the couch and pat the side next to him, telling you to sit down, which you did a bit later.

He rested his head on your shoulder, sighing as he stared at the TV which had a pitch black screen on. You wanted to ask him what's wrong but you couldn't put yourself to do such.

You didn't know if you enjoyed the silence with him on your shoulder or if you're scared to speak up and ask him.

After a while of uninterrupted silence, he finally spoke up: "Noona?"

You looked at him, only to view his nose and fluffy hair. "Yes Seungkwan-ah?" You replied softly and reached out for his hand. You caressed his hand as he continued to speak.

"Am I... Annoying?" He asked you. You furrowed your eyebrows together at his question. "What do you mean by that?"

"Am I annoying? Am I a nuisance of some kind? Somthing tells me that my hyungs don't even want me here and that they're tired of my voice.. Or heck my actual presence." Seungkwan added.

You motioned him to sit up properly and he did as he's told. You sigh and held both of Seungkwan's soft chubby hands.

"Seungkwan-ah, don't think like that. You're not annoying or a nuisance. Of course your members want you here. You're Seungkwan! The enthusiastic, hardworking, handsome, *shmexy*, loving, funny, caring person we all love!" You said, carefully squeezing his hands making him look up at you.

"I love you Kwan. Everyone else does too." You said, smiling at him. You held Seungkwan's cheek and planted a small peck on his nose, making a smile form on his face.

"Thank you noona. I love you as well." Seungkwan said, hugging you tightly. You hugged him back, "I love you too Kwan." You replied.

"Guyyssss???"

You and Seungkwan pulled away from the hug as you two heard a familiar voice from behind you two. You turned around and saw Soonyoung there with a cheeky smile.

"You guys are cute and all with your lovey-dovey stuff but the couch is for all of us to use so if you're done smooching and all that— no offense— we ca—"

"NOT A SINGLE WORD KWON SOONYOUNG!" Seungkwan stood up and chased after Soonyoung with his chancla in hand.

Soonyoung? He ran for his life around the dorms as the hallways were filled with his horrible screams.

---

- the chancla is beri dangerous
- sorry for any mistakes !!
- guess who doesn't have classes for a week 😜😜
- ily'all !!

~ysa