Hoshi

- requested by yemi-ssi

- enjoy~

---

"Woozi-ah~" You sang, bowing down a bit to look at Woozi, who was staring through the window, admiring the view. He looked at you and sighed, knowing what's going to happen next. 

"What?" He groaned, not even daring to make eye contact with you. 'Hey! Rude.. (; ̄Д ̄)'  You thought as you sat in front of him and put your drinks down on the table. You heard a small "thank you" from Woozi once you handed him his drink. You rested your elbows on the table and cupped your cheeks.

"I like you~" You chirped and tried to boop his nose but he grabbed your wrist before you could even touch it. "(Y/n). That's literally the millionth time you've said that to me." Woozi pointed out.

"What?? It's true though!" You insisted. He shook his  head as a no. "If that's the case, my answer is still the same. I only see you as a sister." He said as he took a sip from his coffee.

You pouted, "That's mean!" You grumpily puffed out your cheeks and drank from your drink. He stuck out his tongue, "What?? It's true though!" He mimicked you.

You rolled your eyes and looked out the window. You actually didn't like Woozi at all. Well, romantically. You like him as a friend, a brother even. You actually had feelings for Hoshi, your best friend. You just didn't want to think that you did so you forced yourself to like Woozi instead but you had to admit, your heart reacts differently when you're with Hoshi.

"Earth to (Y/n)? Hello??" Woozi snapped his fingers in front of your face making you flinch. You looked at him, "What??"

"I asked you if you wanted to come with me back to the dorms or should I walk you home. If you haven't noticed, it's getting dark" He repeated himself. You stood up, grabbing your drink with you. "I can walk home by myself!"

"I won't let you. It's dangerous for girls to-"

"I'll walk her instead."

You flinched at the sudden voice. You turned around and saw Hoshi there in his winter outfit with his hands in the pockets of his jacket. He had an annoyed tone and look on his face when he said that. Hoshi glared at Woozi before looking back at you with less intimidating eyes, waiting for your answer. You blushed at his sudden appearance and statement. "Y-You don't have to-"

"What Woozi said was right. It's dangerous for girls to head out alone at night." He insisted. You sighed, "A-Alright.. Fine."

As you two headed out, Woozi suddenly grabbed Hoshi's jacket, pulling him back. You watched them as they started to talk about something. You couldn't really hear what they were saying since they were basically whispering to each other.

Once their conversation was over, Hoshi walked back to you. "Sorry for the wait. Let's head home now, you might be freezing." He said as he placed an arm around your shoulder, guiding you as you walked.

You two didn't really talk most of the time and Hoshi still had his arm around you. As you arrived at your place, the snow suddenly got worse. "Hey Hoshi." You called out. He pouted at you, "I told you to call me by my real name."

You felt your cheeks heat up at his cuteness. "S-Sorry." You muttered as you shyly scratched your nape.

"Soonyoung, you should stay at my place for the night. You're gonna have a hard time heading back home right now." You suggested, pulling Hoshi a bit closer to you so that he gets sheltered by the snow.

Hoshi looked down at your hand which was holding his and looked back up at you. "Alright. Thanks (Y/n)." He said as he squeezed your hand a bit.

You turned your head to the side, trying to hide your blushing cheeks. "It's nothing. Let's get in." You said, finally entering your house.

You placed your bag down on the sofa and stretched your arms. "Home sweet home~"

You suddenly felt Hoshi grab you from behind, tickling your sides. You laughed out loud as you tried to push Hoshi away, "Soonyoung! S-Stop! T-That tickles!"

Hoshi eventually stopped tickling you but he still had his arms around your waist, supporting you so that you wouldn't fall. While he was doing so, you tried not to scream from his touch. Like, your crush is basically hugging you right now.

"S-Soonyoung-ah." You called out, finally gathering your courage to talk to him. "Y-You can l-let go now-"

You were taken by surprise when he tightened the hug. He rested his chin on your shoulder and you felt him whisper in your ear, "Can we.. Stay like this for a while? I.. Don't want to let you go.."

"H-Huh?" You blurted out, trying to process what he just said. You heard him chuckle softly, carefully turning you around. Now, you were facing him. Your hands were resting on his chest.

"I don't want to let you go. I.. Like having you in my arms." He said.

"Uh- S-Soonyoung?" You said, suddenly grabbing his attention. "Is there something wrong (Y/n)? Do you not like this? Ah- I'm sorry! I'll-"

"Ah no, no! I love being in your arms.." You muttered. "But why are you suddenly acting this way? You were all happy and cheery just a few minutes ago." You asked.

"Oh," He chuckled. "I just thought about earlier. When I saw you and Woozi. You just looked so happy when you were talking with him and I just.." He stops for a second and sighs. "I thought I lost you to him. That's why I barged in and offered to walk you home. I don't know if I could see you with him any second longer." He admitted, looking down at your face.

"That's why you looked like you were in a bad mood earlier.." You pointed out. "Y-Yeah.." He replied, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

"I also heard that you liked him. (Y/n).. Please tell me that's not true.." He said, his voice was weak and there was pain in his eyes. Your heart broke in half as you saw him like that. "That's not true.."

"I only said that I liked him because I wanted to... Get you off my mind." You confessed. "You're the one I actually like, Soonyoung. It's always been you."

A smiled appeared on his face when you said that. He placed a kiss on your forehead and rested his chin on your head, "I'm happy to hear that (Y/n). I love you so much."

You chuckled and finally hugged back, "I love you too Soonyoung.."

[Bonus]

(What SoonHoon was talking about earlier)

"What now?" Hoshi groaned as Woozi pulled him back. "Whatever you're thinking about. It's all wrong. Nothing is happening between me and (Y/n)." Woozi said.

"Is that so? I heard that she liked you. Isn't that why you two were here in the first place?" Hoshi pointed out. Woozi sighed at his hyung. "She doesn't really like me. She's just trying to force herself to like me."

"But why would she do such a thing?" Hoshi asked, confused.

"It's because she's trying to get you off her mind. She thinks that you deserve better and all that." Woozi said, keeping it short as he isn't comfortable talking about such a topic.

"You know I see her as a sibling and you also know that I know that you liked her. I can't steal her from you man. She lights up every time you're around her and she cares about you a lot." He said, letting go of Hoshi.

Woozi carefully punched his hyung's shoulder. "Don't do anything dumb Hoshi."

---

- i rlly hope you like it bub 🥺<3

- stay safe loves, ily
- sorry for any mistakes <3

~ysa