Jeonghan

You sighed as you looked at yourself in the mirror. You turned your head to the left slightly, touching a swollen bruise on your left cheek. You hissed as you felt pain from the bruise. It was one of the bruises that you were given by your bullies in school.

Yes, one of the bruises.

There's one on your right cheek, collarbone, arms, waist, legs.. Everywhere is filled with bruises and wounds. Some where fresh and some where just a few weeks ago.

Some of the wounds weren't made by the people im school, but was made by you personally. The only way you coyld release your pain and stress is by cutting yourself, sometimes even starve yourself. It may sound unhealthy, which it is, but you had no other choice. No one cared about you except for your boy friend, Yoon Jeonghan.

He's your boy friend for 2 years yet he never knew about the bruises on your body and face nor the bullying. He was a grade above you so you two only see each other at lunch. Though he might be suspicious of you wearing a mask and a hoodie everyday even if the weather isn't in a bad condition.

You sighed and put on your mask, covering most of your face. You also slid on your hoodie, your eyes were the only thing that was visible. You carried your bag and headed off to school.

Every step you took was very cautious. You wanted to make sure that you don't make a fool of yourself on your way to school but that's hard to do, seeing that the other students going to the same school you do, shoves you away. You've fell to the ground three times and still counting.

You stood up and dusted the dirt off your clothes and continued to walk to school. Luckily most of the students are already there so no one would shove you away but there's only about 12 or more minutes until the bell rings and as you know, the walk from your house to school is 30+ minutes away.

You took a deep breath and quickened your pace. You didn't want to get all the attention because you were late to school. Well, you already got the attention. You just didn't want to make it worse.

You heard a car honk from your left side. You ignored it at first and continued to walk to school, thinking that it must be an accident. Until the honks became repetitive until you got annoyed with it.

You turned to tbe side and saw a black car. A very familiar vehicle to you. The window went down and revealed your boy friend, Jeonghan. He was looking handsome as usual. You always think about what did you do to deserve a man like him especially in your condition right now.

"Jagi! Get in! I'll give you a ride to school!" He beamed while gesturing you to get in. You mentally tilted your head, how did he know it was me when I my face is literally covered? You thlihht but that didn't matter now. You checked the time, there was only 15 minutes before the bell rings. You looked back up at Jeonghan and nodded, getting in the car.

He drove off once you settled in. He reached over to your hand using his right hand and held it tight, his left hand was on the steering wheel. You looked at the hand he used to hold yours and back to him. He wasn't looking on you purposely as he acted like it was just some accident that his hand made contact with yours or so but you could see his smirk from here. You just smiled it off and let him drive to school.

---

You two arrived just in time. You hopped off and so did Jeonghan after turning off the engine. He locked the doors once you were both off and headed inside. They started to glare at you but they kept it hidden from Jeonghan, who had his arm around your shoulder and walking you to your class.

"Jeonghan-ah. I think you should go. I don't want to you be late because of me." You said softly, trying to remove his hand. He didn't let you move his hand and held on more tightly. "I'd rather be late than see you alone walking in the hallways." He said and turned away to mutter something you couldn't quite tell what.

Jeonghan turned back to you smiling, "Ah! That's your homeroom right? You better get going." He showed a bright smile and let you go as you two were in front of your homeroom door. You forced to bid your "byes" to him, in the inside you wanted him to stay so that they won't bully you anymore.

He gave you a short kiss on your forehead that was slightly covered by your hoodie. "Love you (Y/n). See you later at lunch my little pea." He patted your head gently and left. You could finally change your smile into a frown. You didn't want him to leave..

You sighed and walked into your homeroom class, all the students were glaring at you. The teachers wasn't here yet so they could do whatever they want to you. They stood up and cracked their knuckles while you shut the door and approached you.

Well isn't this gonna be f u n.

Jeonghan's POV (on their way to
(Y/n)'s homeroom)

(Y/n) always wore this outfit ever since I met her, I never knew why, but she doesn't want to tell me. I respect that. She got my attention because she stood out, she was different. Most of the students here love to gossip, but she rarely talks. Well, when she's not with me.

"Jeonghan-ah. I think you should go. I don't want to you be late because of me." She said in that soft voice of hers. She tried moving my hand away but I didn't let go of her but instead, I held on more tightly. "I'd rather be late than see you alone walking in the hallways." I turned away and muttered, "I love you so much you cute little pea." I shut my eyes and tried to hold in my squeal. Once I did, I turned back to her with a smile.

"Ah! That's your homeroom right? You better get going." I said once I saw her homeroom door just a few steps in front of us. She nodded and we both said our "byes" to each other.

I placed a kiss on her forehead even if it was slightly covered by her hoodie. "Love you (Y/n). See you later at lunch my little pea." I patted her head and left her to go inside. I'm gonna miss her.. Even if it's just gonna be for 3 hours...

---

It was already lunch time, the teachers announced that school will be canceled for the rest of the day so after we eat, we are free to go home. I walked around, looking for my little pea until I heard someone scream in pain.

I immediately followed the noise and found two male students standing up, laughing at a girl who is at the ground, leaning on the lockers for support. I squinted my eyes a bit as the hoodie she was wearing fell. I widened my eyes as I recognized her look and ran over to them.

Without them knowing, I threw a punch to one of the guys making him drop to the ground. The other guy ran up to me to attack but I dodged his hits. I punched his stomach a few times making him fall to the ground on top of the other dude.

I kneeled in front of the girl and noticed the bruises on her face. Some were swollen, and some were from the incident just now. "My little pea.." I whispered. Her mask was on the floor, they must've took it off.

"J-Jeonghan.. Wh-" "How long have you've been like this?" I asked in a weak voice. My baby is hurt.. Why am I so dumb to not notice this?!

"Ever since I entered high school.." She replied, hrer eyes getting teary. I hugged her tightly, letting her cry on my shoulder. "There there my little pea.. Your boy friend is here.."

"Don't worry pea.. I'll never leave your side ever again.."

---

Ever since thag incident, (Y/n) was bullied less and she also stopped hurting herself which I'm very happy of. She's my world and I'm here to make it brighter.

---

🎀i think im blind guys.. 1.06K READS?!
🎀THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCHH💞 i love yalls uwu
🎀1469 words

~ysa