Wonwoo

You woke up due to your boyfriend, Wonwoo, shouting at his monitor. You rubbed your eyes and walked over to him.

It looks like he was losing at this game he was playing. 'Hah. Noob.'

You continued to watch him play a few more games. His death count was more than his kills which made you continue to call him a noob in your mind.

He sighed and looked at you, who was now sitting down in front of your PC, after a few games. He flinched a little, seeing your face close to his.

"Oh, it's just you. I'm sorry if I woke you up babe." He kissed your cheek and played with your hair as he was looking for a new game to play.

"It's okay." You said. "You're such a noob at these games." You blurted out, looking at him.

"What?? A noob??? Excuse me." He said with disbelief.

"You can go through now." You teased.

"I challenge you to 1v1 me." He said, opening a game which you were very bad at. He looks up at you, seeing your poker face.

You had no emotion because you just woke up. Instead of being afraid, you grabbed your headsets and put them on.

"You're on foxie." You replied, getting ready for the game.

He was kinda shocked at your response but he smirked knowing that he's gonna win either way.

Once the game loaded, you two started to look for loot and hopefully eliminate each other.

You found a legendary gun that you weren't surprised with. You also found a few more things that would help you to eliminate Wonwoo.

Meanwhile, Wonwoo only got common things. He wasn't complaining as he hasn't even seen your items and weapons yet.

Once you were now looking for Wonwoo, you saw something move in the corner of your screen. You immediately looked at it and saw Wonwoo.

You started to aim and shoot at him making him shoot back. You took a lot of damage and he did too.

You were at 73 hp and Wonwoo was on 49. He puffed his cheeks, obviously angry but he does not want to shout at his lovely girlfriend does he?

He found you healing up and unaware of your surroundings. He took the chance to shoot you repeatedly.

You suddenly jumped and changed to your weapon to shoot him back but you already died before you could even shoot.

This time, you sighed and looked at him, who was looking very happy.

"Now who's the noob now?" He asked. You shrugged at his cockiness.

"Oh come on. Just admit it!" He pouted and crossed his arms. Wow, you never saw this side of your boyfriend. Never.

You raised an eyebrow. "Why would I?" You stood up and hopped onto the bed you and Wonwoo share. "Now go take a bath, you smell weird." You added.

---

It has been a week ever since you two last played a game. He wasn't talking to you and you knew why.

You just wouldn't say that you were a noob. And why? Because you aren't.

Honestly, he isn't great at sulking but he is great at ignoring people. You said sorry a few times and even hugged him.

You felt him smile but he keeps saying that he isn't and he's still mad at you. You chuckle, "This fox."

You walked up to him and sat down beside your boyfriend who was sitting on the couch, watching movies.

You laid down on his legs. "I already said I'm sorry." You pouted, looking up at Wonwoo.

He was trying to ignore you. He obviously can't look at you because if he did, he would've given in to you.

You knew it was getting harder for him to ignore you and you smiled because of that. "Wonwoo~~ Stop ignoring mee~," You said, mushing his cheeks together.

He sighed and looked down at you and also mushed your cheeks together. "You cutie... DID YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO IGNORE YOU??" He said as you were smiling in triumph. You knew he was gonna give in someday.

"I know." You giggled. He lets go of your cheeks and you sat up, moving closer to Wonwoo. You put your head on his shoulder, feeling sleepy.

He continued to watch the movie, feeling more at ease after being "sulky" to you.

"You're still a noob by the way. Nothing has changed." You said with no fear whatsoever. He looked at you, "I am not a noob. Mark my words (Y/n).."

You laughed at his response. "I'm just joking!" You managed to say whilst laughing.

He raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?"

You nodded and hugged him tightly. "You know I love ya right?" You said.

"I know." He replied, hugging you back.

"-Even if you're a noob."

"(Y/n)!!"

---

- jihoon's instagram is 💕😍
- sorry mates i don't feel productive today but i had to update.

~ysa