Jun

"Juuunnnn~" You sang, sitting down on the couch and turned on the speaker. Jun was calling you at the moment, he replied after you. His voice was rather deep than usual, "Hm. Hi (Y/n)."

You noticed that right away and asked, "Jun? Are you okay? You sound different." You leaned on the couch and hugged a pillow with your free hand. You heard him hum shortly, "Just a bit tired from practice." He replied.

"Ah, I see." You said. They were going to have a comeback in a few days. He has been preparing for it ever since. He even warms up in the house before leaving.

"When is the MV coming out?" You asked, laying on your back and placing your phone beside you. "On the 16th of September." Jun said. You heard him plop down on a couch or something. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Junnie-ah." You called out. He hummed, "Yes love?" He replied.

"Are you gonna come home soon?" You asked.

"Probably tonight or earlier. I need to shower first and finish off my scenes."

"Okay, take care! I know you'll do well!" You said cheerfully to at least raise his spirit a bit. You heard him chuckle softly from the other line. "Thank you love." He said, ending the call with a bright smile on his face.

You turned off your phone and sighed. He must not force himself to work. He needs to rest too.. You thought. You then covered your face with a pillow and squealed. "Moon Junhui stop making me worry about you dammit." You said between squeals.

You sat up and rested your chin on your palm. "Hmm.. Junhui's coming home tonight. What if.." You dozed off, thinking of something perfect to surprise Jun with that will make him happy.

"Ah, I got it!"

Junhui's POV

"Okay, take care!"

"Thank you love." I said, ending the call with a bright smile on my face. I didn't notice that the members were filming a 1:07 minute challenge and they caught me on camera.

"Hyuunngg~ You look happy today! Did you talk to (Y/n) noona?" Dino said in a teasing tone. I hid my phone and looked at Dino with a flustered face. "N-no!" I said, the camera was coming closer to me.

"I bet you did hyungg~" Dino continued to tease. I pushed the camera away and hid my face which was red in embarrassment. Dino just laughed it off.

"Jun? Dino? What's happening here?" Jihoon suddenly said, entering the scene drinking a babo latte; a cup which was divided into two parts:  one for coffee and milk in which if drunk at the same time, creates a latte for dummies.

"Dino's bullying me!" I pointed at Dino, who was still laughing at how I was acting. "Hyung! You're the one who's overreacting!" Dino said in between laughs.

"You don't need to scare me like that!"

"I didn't scare you hyung! I was asking if you were talking to (Y/n) noona!"

Blushing, I covered my face as Dino said her name. I heard Dino stomp and say to Jihoon, "See?! Overreacting!" He emphasized the word.

I took a quick peek and saw Jihoon drinking the coffee for the babo latte, not really interested in the topic. That's when Jeonghan hyung comes in,

"Junnie-ya! What's all the racket about?" He asked, sitting down beside me and placing an arm around me my shoulder.

"Dino's bullying me." I muttered again. "Eyyy~ Of course not hyung." Dino said, "He's been talking to (Y/n) noona and he just won't admit it." He added.

Jeonghan pretended to look surpirsed and looked at me with a cheeky smirk.

Oh not again..

Your POV

"Right.. So.." You said, grabbing a bowl and mixing eggs, melted butter, and brown and white sugar in. You were gonna make Jun's favorite, chocolate chip cookies! He loves them. Especially when they're homemade and cooked by one of his favorite persons in the world, you!

You started to add vanilla and the flour, mixing them in yourself as you don't have a mixer in the house. This was the only thing you thought that could make Jun happy. If not, then full!

You heard the front door suddenly open, you accidentally dropped the flour, surpised at his sudden entrance. Making your apron and your lower body covered in it.

"(Y/n)? What are you doin— What happened here?" He said, entering the kitchen. You smiled sheepishy. "I wanted to make chocolate chip cookies for you but I just got a bit jumpy and dropped the flour as you entered."

"Oh. Lemme help you there then." He said, reaching for the flour. Once he got up, you squeezed the bag making the flour puff up onto his face.

He sneezed a few times as he tried to get rid of the flour off his face while placing it (the bag of flour) down on the
counter.

You laughed at his face which was slightly covered in flour. He smirked and covered his hands with flour and wiped your face with it.

You pushed his hands away and ran around the house as flour-y footprints were left behind.

"You'll never catch me~!" You teased, running back downstairs to the kitchen. "Wanna bet?" He said, still chasing after you.

Once you were back in the kitchen, he finally caught up to you and hugged you, laughing at you two's silliness. "You really know how to cheer me up love, huh?" He said and kissed your cheek.

"Of course I do love but.." You said, looking at the mess you guys made in the house.

"How are we gonna clean this up?" You said, looking up at him.

He pulled away and walked away, "I love you but you started the mess soooo..." He said, taking cautious steps away from you.

You sighed, Jun took that as a sign to run. "Moon Junhui!!"

---

~ysa