Seungkwan

You rolled your eyes as your best friend rummaged through your wardrobe for clothes. She said she found this cute guy he wants to get to know as a friend and she dragged you along.

Your best friend has a boy friend of her own and she loves to go out with him, but since you're a lonely potato, she tags you along on their dates. You didn't want to go, but it always happens.

Now, she said she found this cute guy while they were at the mall and got his number. That's why she's invading your private space right now.

"(Y/n)! Go wear this! This will look cute on you!" She said, handing you an outfit that completely fits your style. You raised an eyebrow, "Why do I need to go again?"

"For witness puporses." She said while fixing your wardrobe. "My boy friend might flip because of this so I need someone to protect me." She added.

You rolled your eyes and headed to the bathroom to change. You could just easily leave her alone in the mall with the guy but you didn't want to cause drama to the couple.

You started to change your clothes, she said you two will be leaving at 2 PM sharp and it's currently 1:38 PM. You had lots of time to complain to your best friend about you going with her.

Once you finished, you walkd out of the bathroom and saw her finishing up her make-up. You folded you clothes and placed them in the laundry basket and walked over to her.

"Are you done? You kbow you take forever to touch up." You said, leaning onto the wall beside her. She shut her foundation container thingy and placed it in her bag. "Yup! Let's go now." She grabbed your hand and walked out of the room.

"Gah! No need to pull me around! I can handle myself." You said, trying to make her let go of you. She did, once you two were already in the car. She handed over her bag. Specifically, her make-up bag.

"Put on some make-up. You need to look pretty." She said while sgarting the engine. You rolled your eyes and gave her bag back. "Baby powder is enough. Thanks." You replied, putting on your seatbelt and turning away from her.

She chuckled, "Whatever you say." She placed her make-up bag inside her main bag and drove off to the mall where you were going to meet this cute guy she met.

- - -

You two reached the mall in no time since the traffic wasn't actually that bad. You hopped off and waited for your best friend to hop of too but she just lowered he car window.

"Uhh dude, are you gonna come or what?" You asked, raising an eyebrow at her. "Ah crap! I forgot something! I'm gonna go back to your place and get it. I'll be right back right away! He's gonna be by the entrance, he has black hair and an adorable face. Say hi to Seungkwan for me!" She said and left immediately, leaving you there alone to see this Seungkwan guy.

You rolled your eyes and walked over to the inside of the mall. You looked around, alnost everyone had black hair and an adorable face so you didn't know where to start. Well, thsy didn't look "adorable" in your eyes but in your best friend's eyes, everyone she meets she considers adorable.

You sighed as you kept looking for this Seungkwan guy. You didn't know what he looked like so it was pretty hard enough to even find him in this busy mess.

You felt someone tap your shoulder, you looked around expecting your best friend to be there but it was a black haired guy with a decent adorable face. Well, in your description.

"Hey.. You must be (Y/n)?" He asked, shoving his phone inside his pocket. "Yes, that would be me." You replied, being polite to this stranger that walked up to you.

"Oh, the name's Seungkwan. Your best friend's friend." He stated, handing out his hand for you to shake. You took it and bowed a little, "I'm (Y/n)."

Seungkwan took his hand back and smiled, "It's nice to meet you."

You smiled back and said, "Same here."

"I'm sorry your friend was sick, you probably didn't want to be a substitute." Seungkwan said. You raised an eyebrow confused at what he was saying. "Excuse me? What?"

"Oh, you don't know? Your best friend is sick today, she told me that she will send you instead." Seungkwan repeated more clearly. You sighed in frustration. That woman..

You felt your phone vibrate after he said that. You grabbed your phone and looked at it and saw a text from your best friend.

It said, "Have fun on your date!"

You rolled your eyes, "This woman set me up.." You mutterd under your breath.

"Uhh I'm sorry if you're not happy that you're here as a substitute. You can leave if you want to, I-I don't mind at all!" Seungkwan said as he saw your pissed off look on your face.

You hid your phone and looked up at him, feeling a bit guilty. He waited here at the mall just for nothing.. You sighed, "It's okay, I don't mind staying with you." You said.

His eyes sparkled for a second, "R-really?" You nodded, not just because of guilt this time. You actually wanted to know the guy, he seems decent.

"That's nice to hear. So, where do you want to go to?" He said.

You two had a great time at the mall. You guys shopped, played, ate.. It was pretty fun.

At first you were a bit mad at your best friend for setting you up but now, you were thankful for her. Without her, you probably never met this guy, and you didn't want that to not happen, ever.

---

-next imagine is: junhui

~ysa