; 01

» z e n a

I woke up to see a white ceiling. i blinked my eyes when i felt something cold touching my palm. i turned to my side and my eyes widened,

"wha--!" i squeaked as the man stopped licking my palm. he lifted his face up and smiled at me, stepping back to stand straight.

"you're awake, how are you feeling?" he asks and i blinked, staring at my palm.

"why were you licking me? i mean, my palm." i managed to say, calmly or what it seemed. because my heart is hammering inside my ribcage, i'm afraid that the man would hear it.

"calm down, you're full of scratches so i took care of it." he replied, walking on the side table and picking up something.

"took care of it?" i tilted my head, he nodded and handed me my book. the vampire chronicles.

"you read about us?" he stared at me, i nodded and flipped the pages.

"yeah, they're pretty interesti--wait what do you mean us?" i stopped flipping and looked up to him, excitement and fear mixing inside me.

he only smiled and my stomach did flips,

"i'm a vampire."

i froze on the spot and my mouth hung open as i stared at him blankly, taking in his appearance.

his skin was pretty pale, his face was like a god's. from the long lashes of his brown orbs to his pointy nose and perfect pouty lips and his sharp jaw. he looked unreal. his slightly brown hair was disheveled but it suited his face, he wore a black shirt with a blank pants and a red velvet belt.

he looks majestic.

"cool." i breathed out. he raised his brow at me,

"that's it? no screaming or anything?" he said, amused.

i closed my mouth and furrowed my brows,

"it's not like you'll encounter a vampire in your everyday life." i pointed out. he chuckled, clearly amused.

"but you're not gonna panic or shout for help?" his lips twitched up for a smile. i shrugged,

"this is a one in a lifetime chance so why waste it?"

he chuckled again and his expression turned dark.

in a moment, i was pushed down on the bed with him hovering above me. his face is dangerously close to mine and our noses was almost touching. he trailed his hand on my shoulder and lifted the strap of the white dress i didn't realize i was wearing. he licked his lips as his eyes slowly turned red while it bore into mine,

"i can suck your blood, right here, right now baby."