; 20

» h y u n j i n

we walked the girls in a room just across chan's office. i wonder why is seo yeon left with them.

"who's the other districts?" reign broke the silence once we entered the room.

"there's a lot of districts out there, inculding us, the ninth district." i answered, leaning on the wall beside the door.

"as far as i know, we are allied to some few districts." seungmin spoke up, sitting on a couch infront of the coffee table.

"district 2, 5, 6, 7 and 12. they're close friends with us." seungmin continued, the girls nodded and sat on the bed.

"just how many districts are there?" reign asked, zena just watched all of us talked except for jisung.

"fifteen." soo kyo answered her, "seo yeon and i are from district 2. the witches."

"so right now, we are in the ninth district which is yours?" reign asked, directly looking at me to which i  nodded my head.

"district 2 has arrived." felix came in the room, we turned our heads to him.

"change of plans, chan told me to call all of you." we nodded our heads at him as all of us exited the room.

felix led the way across the hall, reign and i following after him. last birds are jisung and zena who was still quiet. felix opened the golden door and we all entered, seeing a few familiar feminine faces.

soo kyo knelt in the floor and bowed at a certain woman, paying respect.

"goddess jihyo."

"you don't need to bow like that, soo kyo dear." jihyo smiled, glancing behind us.

"and who do we have here? such lovely ladies." sana stood up from sitting on the couch, walking up to reign and brushing her hair.

"what is your name, sweetie?" she asked, reign blinked before shyly replying.

"i'm reign, lee reign ma'am."

sana and the others chuckled by the way reign has called her. momo smiled at zena who nervously smiled back.

"oh, how disrespectful of us to not introduce ourselves." jihyo slightly gasped. all nine of them stood up, smiling at the two girls.

"we are the one who rules over the second district. hello, we are twice."