; 04

» r e i g n

"are you really a vampire? you whine too much." i sighed as chan gripped my hand again, pointing at the plate of strawberry shortcake. zena left with minho a while ago to let us finish the cake, they went to tell and get the others, i think.

"geez, you could've eaten it all by yourself." i sighed once again and sliced a piece of a cake, dragging the spoon infront of the childish vampire's mouth.

"say ahh."

"ahh." he opened his mouth and i pushed the spoon inside, i pulled the empty spoon and placed it on the white plate.

"it's really great. i cook good foods." he praised his own cooking. yes, he was the one who cooked that. he was also the one who ate the half of it even though he made it for me.

"minho said to fasten up, eat quicker, chan." i reminded him and stood up, dusting my white silky dress. he noticed me and gulped the food down, standing up and smiling to me.

"i'm finished, reign!" he proudly says, i chuckled. this man was probably the childish guy i've ever seen in my entire life.

"alright, channie. let's get going." i snickered and brushed my chocolate hair with my fingers.

"okay!" he replied enthusiastically, grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the room.