; 13

» r e i g n

I sat up as i felt my stomach rumble, rubbing my eyes and yawning lightly. i felt something moved beside me as i opened my eyes.

"slept well?"

i lightly jerked when a voice spoke up. turning my head to the side, i saw the most ethereal guy i've ever seen in my life.

"wh-what.." i blinked my eyes, memories of last night flooding inside my mind as my eyes widened.

"the dark room!" i gasped. the man beside me sat up with his brows furrowed.

"dark room?" i nodded my head at him. his expression lightened as he realized something.

"you mean, the room with a large coffin in the center?" he looked at me, i nodded again.

"yeah, something, like, a hand was crawling out of it." i said, describing what i've seen last night.

"that's why you came here, last night?" he asked, pulling the covers off his body. i nodded once again as i felt a chill run down my spine.

"shit." he cursed, quickly getting off the bed.

"we need to tell chan what you saw." he muttered, i jumped off the bed as he opened the door.

"what about it?" i tried to keep up with his pace. he's walking too fast, almost running. like something is chasing him.

"it's important. we need to tell him before it's too late." he grabbed my hand and for a second, i've seen nothing but a blur as we passed the hallways in a very fast pace.

"what the.." i gasped when we stopped in front of a golden door. hyunjin quickly opened it, revealing chan and minho with another unfamiliar guy, i didn't saw him last time when we met the others. the door quietly closed behind as we stepped inside the room.

"chan."

hyunjin called out. the three of them whipped their heads to us, chan stood up and glanced at me.

"what is i--"

"they're here." hyunjin cutted of their leader. chan ceased his brows, his face showing confusion. minho stood up, glaring at the door behind us as his eyes flickered red.

"the witches and the novas." minho muttered underneath his breath, hyunjin nodded as chan's expression darkened.

"woojin-hyung, where is everyon--"

suddenly, a loud boom was heard as i jumped, startled. the room fell silent as chan was once again cut off. the temperature lowered as some sort ot black smoke emitted from outside the door behind us. hyunjin gentle pushed me back, a hand patted my shoulder. i turned to my side, seeing chan with a serious expression.

the doorknob twisted, someone was opening it from the outside. the door slowly opened, making an eerie sound. the black smoke was still lingering but it never came to us, it stayed on the door. the door fully opened, revealing a smiling man.

"nova."