; 16

» z e n a

"han jisung, the cursed prodigy."

the nova growled, his full-form was displayed in front of us. his black eyes were dull, lifeless but sharp.

"what do you want, lowlife?"

jisung calmly brought his leg down, his hands were in the pockets of his black pants. his once silver-like was now radiant blue, his white shirt was slightly hugging his body. he stared down at nova, his eyes was on it's natural colour but sharper.

"that girl." nova licked his pointy teeth with his long reddish tongue, he cocked his head to me.

jisung raised his brow, his expression remained calm but he was waiting for  nova to continue. nova shifted his gaze from jisung to me.

"i like her scent. it's so alluring. the most delicious scent i've ever smelled, just let me have her and i'll go without hurting any of you." jisung scoffed to what nova have said. he scrunched his face in disgust, staring at nova.

"hurt any of us? what a joke." jisung rolled his eyes, nova was about to speak again but he was suddenly slammed on the wall.

"listen here, half-breed." jisung muttered, his voice giving out so much authority. nova's face was smashed against the wall as jisung's left hand held it tight, pinning it on the wall.

"not in a million light-years, your fists will never reach me nor any of us, keep that in your petty small brain before i blow it up.". jisung smirked, kicking nova on his stomach.

"fuck you." nova coughed out, falling on his knees and clutching his stomach.

"sorry but i'm not gay like you." jisung smiled, turning around and walking away from the nameless man. his eyes met mine as he slowly walked to me.

"i'm going to kill you.." nova hissed, standing up and was about to pounce on jisung but stop-mid way.

"ahh!" nova held his head tightly, screaming in agony. his form slowly disoriented into his human body, it was giving off smoke. as if his body was burning.

an unknown but undeniably beautiful girl with mid-length copper curly hair smiled, staring at the suffering man with her eyes glowing yellow.

"not on my watch, nova." she said in a sing-song tone. she slowly walked inside the dining hall, her heels clicking loudly. nova tried his best and lifted his head up to meet the glowing yellow orbs of the woman,

"han seo yeon."

-

ayeee! hello fairyfyys- uwu