; 27

» r e i g n

"zena.." i called as the girl infront of me wiped away her tears. it's still midnight and i can't sleep that's when zena bursted in my room, crying. she explained why but i don't quite get it.

"i don't get it myself, reign. after jisung has cried and told me that he missed me too, he left. and i don't know why but my tears suddenly flow out." she explained. i nodded, still confused a little.

"you said that you told him that you missed him, right? and that was unintentional but it felt kinda right to you? like you've been wanting to tell him that?" i asked, she nodded.

"it feels like we've meet each other before, like we've known each other for a long time.." she muttered.

"but that can't be..we've been together since we were little and we haven't met him.." i mumbled.

"it feels like, in another world..we knew each other or something. i don't know anymore.." zena frustratingly let out, somehow she stopped crying.

"have you ever heard of reincarnation?" a feminine voice spoke up, we turned our heads to the door and there stood soo kyo with seo yeon.

"i have read about them a little.." zena truthfully answered. it's true, she reads about a lot of things and tell me some about it.

"well, do you believe in them?" this time, seo yeon asked her with a sad smile.

"i..don't know..maybe yes? considering that such mythical creatures like witches and vampires still exist up to these days.." zena uttered, soo kyo sat next to me as seo yeon sat beside zena.

"well, i can say that they're true." seo yeon says, brushing zena's hair.

"do you believe in angels? demons?" seo yeon asks again, zena stayed silent.

"i think, i do." i raised my hand a little as soo kyo who was beside me eagerly nodded her head.

"me too, unnie. tell us about your story!" soo kyo excitedly whisper-shouted.

"her story?" zena's brows slightly knitted together as i stared at seo yeon, confused.

"well, angels exists. i used to be one." seo yeon chuckled at out reaction as soo kyo told her to go on.

"i am a fallen angel."

-

i re-read this story and cringed
lmao ksksksks