; 03

» z e n a

I followed the guy from before which i learned was named minho. he told me that reign, my bestfriend, was just inside the room across the hall. that's why we are walking towards it now. we passed a few wooden doors that seemed normal unlike the one we have exited which has golden doors.

"here." minho stopped walking as i also halted, peeking over his shoulder which was fairly broad. he side-turned to me and held the handles of the another pair of golden doors. he stopped when we heard a loud voice and a scream, sounded like reign.

"i'll take a bite now!"

"no aaaah!"

my eyes widened as i quickly opened the doors,

"stop!"

reign was holding her mouth as she glanced at me, her eyes widening with joy.

"zena! you're okay!" she jumped off the bed and ran to hug me. my brows furrowed as i stared at the man with a light blonde hair who was holding a...

plate of strawberry shortcake?

"wait, what?" i blinked.

reign pulled away from the hug and noticed me staring at the man. she then walked up to the man and got the plate of strawberry shortcake from his grip.

"this is chan, he said that he was a vampire. i didn't believe it though, he was too childish. even threatening me that he'll eat the cake which was made for me." reign sliced a piece of the cake and ate it, her face relaxing as a satisfied sigh escaped her lips.

"i thought.." i trailed off, blinking when 'chan' suddenly pouted at reign.

"he's going to bite her and suck out her blood till she dies?" minho chuckled from behind me. i feel a hand on my hand and it ruffles my hair, messing up my locks once again.

"you've been reading your book a lot. half of the content was fake, i bet only a three-fourth were true or close to reality." minho stared down at me and smiled.

"what book?" chan tried to say with his mouth full of the food he was eating together with reign.

"vampire chronicles, some shit that was fake." minho shrugged, his shoulders shaking a little. he stared at chan who was still eating and spoke in a very serious tone,

"finish up, chan. we'll prepare them to meet the others."