; 14

» z e n a

a loud boom startled me, seungmin whipped his head to the door as it creaked. the knob clanked, someone was opening the door. seungmin quickly stood up and in a matter of seconds, he was standing in front of me protectively.

i was about to ask why but then the doorknob twisted itself, being opened by someone outside. the door slowly opened as a leg pushed it, revealing an unknown man with a visible tattoo on his neck.

"oh, hello subject eight." the man greeted, grinning in a creepy manner.

"why the fuck are you here, nova?" seungmin growled, trying to keep his cool.

nova?

the man chuckled, his laughter echoing throughout the whole room. a shiver ran down my whole body when he tilted his head, staring at me with a wide smile.

"oh, who's that?" nova licked his lips, his eyes staring through me. seungmin glared at him, hiding me behind him.

"fuck off." seungmin bared his fangs, his eyes turning dark red, like a maroon.

"oh, you're now feisty huh, number eight?" nova raised his brow, his lips forming a wide smile. "let's fight then. but before that, i want you to meet someone."

a girl with a long black hair, almost the same as mine but her's was tinted yellow at the end, entered the room. she stood beside nova, her black dress falling above her knees as her green eyes glanced at me.

seungmin visibly froze. nova's smile grew wider, his eyes turned full black as he licked his lips.

"seungmin." the girl called out, seungmin flinched at the coldness of her tone. her voice was soft, gentle, like a lullaby that can put you to sleep.

seungmin's eyes darkened when nova wrapped his arm around the girl's waist, grinning widely.

"get your fucking hands off soo kyo, nova."