; 17

» s e o y e o n

"han seo yeon."

the nova called my name, curling as the pain got more intense. i smiled at his curling form.

"very well." i shifted my gaze to the girl that was being carried by seungmin.

"soo kyo, are you alright?" i asked, the said female nodded her head at me.

"unnie." she smiled, tears welling up in her eyes.

"don't cry. i'll promise to make this nova pay for taking you away." i returned my gaze at the nova who was coughing out blood.

"unnie, don't--"

"purpura ignis." i chanted, eyes glowing yellow. a small flicker of a purple flame started off on nova's pants, soon enough the whole flame was eating him.

"aaaah! stop! stop it hurts!" nova screamed, but i didn't budge. blankly watching how he was being burned alive.

"unnie, you'll overdo it! please stop!" soo kyo tried to get away from seungmin but seungmin held her tight.

i paid no attention and didn't stopped, staring down the nova and watching him burn to death. my own energy slipping out of me as i feel my breathing slowly hitch, as if something is taking my breath away literally.

"unnie, stop! please! you'll die!"

the purple flames turned bigger and bigger as nova's screamed drowned himself, his body burning badly. i dropped to my knees, feeling like my stamina couldn't keep up but i continued to burn nova off.

that's what he gets for taking my sister, my twin, away from me.

"unnie, stop!"

"han seo yeon, stop this instant!"

a loud voice boomed, causing me to flinch and tore my gaze away from the nova. the flames stopped as the eye contact broke off, nova was coughing out blood and his skin was black. i gasped for breath, my lungs contracting. i turned to see the man who once made my heart flutter everytime i see him,

"chan.."