; 08

» z e n a

I managed to carry him onto his white fluffy bed. well, more like i dragged him. his temperature was really low, almost as if it was negative numbers.

"yeah, vampires were supposed to be cold but why the heck are you this cold?" i asked, my heartbeat was hammering in panic. he coughed again and looked at me through his half-lidded eyes.

"calm--..down." he groggily whispered, his hand reaching for my cheek.

"heart..beat--fast." he croaked out, his eyes closed as he inhaled harshly. panic rushed in me again, i looked around to search for something warm but there's nothing.

"shi--oh." i quickly held his hand, trying to warm his body even just a little bit. i observed his face and he seemed to relax a little, he gently gripped onto my hand.

"you need to warm up..but how--there's nothing here." i frantically tried to think of something, some sort of solution. something that will help him, something usef--

"calm..down." he cut me off, placing a finger on my lips. he smiled a little when i looked at him, he hummed.

"i'm okay.." my heartbeat ceased to normal as he brought his hand down. i held it on my other hand, trying to help him warm up.

i watched as his ragged breathing slowly became normal, his chest heaving up and down. i caught a glimpse of letters written in red on his shirt,

j.s

"are you really okay?" i whispered. he weakly nodded, a small smile forming on his lips. he gently squeezed my hand, reassuring me. i breathed out loudly, smiling after as i watch him.

the door opened and minho came rushing in, he quickly went over me and checked the man. his almond eyes scanning the other boy with worry,

"what happened to jisung?"