; 11

» z e n a

I quickly tried to think of what to say next, blinking my eyes. seungmin only stared at me, not saying anything that made me nervous. was he annoyed? didn't he liked it? is my compliment an insult to him?

"i-i'm sorry." i stuttered out. he leaned back to his chair, dropping the pen on the table. his eyes focused on me as he slightly furrowed his brows.

"say that again." his voice was firm, but also gentle. i blinked again, confused of what he had said.

"i-i'm sorry?.." i said, unsure. he sighed and i quickly spoke up.

"i mean--you're adorable!" i muttered out, standing up in panic.

"i mean.." i awkwardly sat down again, looking down at my fingers. i can feel my cheek slightly heating up as my heartbeat fastened up in embarrassment. he cleared his throat and i glanced at him.

"i'm not." he looked away, picking up the pen and trying to continue on what he was doing earlier. his cheeks slightly turning pink as he blankly stared at the paper.

minho came inside the room with a plate in his hand. he walked up to the table with a proud smile and placed the plate down infront of me.

"you should eat." minho smiled and stood straight, looking over seungmin.

"seungmin, make sure she'll eat. i'll be meeting chan since woojin just came earlier, we need to discuss some things." minho informed, seungmin nodded. minho looked at me again, smiling and patting my head before leaving the dining hall.

silence fell on the table as i dragged my hand to pick up the spoon. scooping a handful of the meal and opening my mouth to pusy it in. chewing the food ever so lightly, my eyes sparkled up as a delicious taste enveloped my tongue.

just when i was about to eat another spoonful of the curry, the redhead infront of me sighed and looked up to stare at my eyes.

"how can i focus if you're being too cute while eating?"