; 23

» f e l i x

after the meeting, the witches left except for han seo yeon and han soo kyo. jihyo ordered them to stay with us and also to cast a spell barrier around the manor.

while in the meeting, i overheard changbin and jisung's mini talk about jisung not being okay. even though they were careful and and very quiet while talking, i heard them because of my enhanced hearing ability.

it's my vampire special ability, every pureblood has it. mine was enhanced hearing ability which i obviously can hear any sound in a certain range. did i also mentioned that not all of us are purebloods?

chan, changbin, woojin and i are while minho and hyunjin are half-bloods. seungmin was experimented while jeongin was turned into a vampire. as for han jisung, i still don't know. not being a jerk or something but han jisung and i are fairly close but i don't know a thing about him. ever since he came here on a one stormy night.

all i know is someone knocking on our main door so i told chan about it and changbin asking someone if they're okay. an unfamiliar voice replying they're not and it was han jisung. chan told him to come insde and told minho to get some clothes for the newcomer while telling woojin to check on the new boy.

woojin confirmed that he was a vampire but never said if he was a pure-blood or not.

i also remember one thing, jisung talking about someone, from what i've guessed is a girl. he keeps saying that she died, again and again. and all over again infront of him. to the point that he can't watch her die anymore.

i don't know who he was talking about but he sounded pained. like someone really close to him was taken away. gone, forever.

and i fear that one day, it might happen to me.

"felix?" changbin exited jisung's room, finding me leaning on the wall just beside the door.

"did you heard us?" changbin's lip formed a thin line and he fell silent as i nodded my head.

he knows that we trusts each other well so there's no reason to keep a secret. he didn't fell silent because i've heard the talk between him and jisung.

he fell silent because of the tear which escaped my eye.

"felix.."

"changbin-hyung.." i started, my voice cracking immediatly. changbin stared at me, watching me as my tears fell down my face.

"han jisung..he--he was hurting, hyung." i silently cried, mourning for the sadness of my friend that i can't take away.

"and we can't do a single thing about it."