; 19

» c h a n

as soon as prime vanished, minho came running into the room with the others. panting and asking us what happened in the dining hall.

the whole room was silent when they realized that the room was damaged. but luckily, no one was injured.

"the nova we were facing suddenly vanished." woojin informed, minho nodded. behind them was jeongin and hyunjin, inbetween was reign.

"chan, we've locked down the portal." felix came into the room with changbin trailing behind him.

"got to dwell with a nova in the process." changbin shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets.

"you guys faced a nova too?" seungmin asked, minho and changbin nodded.

"looks like you guys did too." woojin says, jisung nodded.

"what's a nova?" reign spoke up, looking around.

"they're a bunch of nameless half-breeds, most of them are vampires. they're being led by prime nova, he was the only one named." soo kyo explained.

"he was the only one named because no one is stronger than him amongst the nova's. the others respect and fear him because of his power. he's a half-vampire and a wizard." seo yeon continued, reign nodded.

"so what's the plan?" hyunjin asks, i sighed before turning to all of them.

"felix and jeongin, call the other districts. we'll be needing their help. i'm sure nova has something up his sleeves enough to declare a war." i announced, the both of them nodded.

"seungmin, jisung and hyunjin, bring the three girls with you in a room and  come to my office after." the three nodded before leaving with the girls except for seo yeon.

"changbin, clean this mess and make sure to inform me if you find something unusual." changbin nodded as i turned to the only girl in the room.

"seo yeon, come with me. minho, woojin, to my office now."