; 28

» s e o y e o n

"i am a fallen angel." i sadly smiled, remembering my previous role in the heavens.

"fallen angel?" reign asked, looking confused.

"did you got kicked out or something?" zena asks, listening carefully.

"kicked out of heavens? that's really something." soo kyo joked, i snickered.

"hush little babies, let's continue shall we?" i smiled at them and they all nodded.

"i got expelled from the heavens bu the almighty father. once you get expelled from the heavens, you will no longer remember anything about them, not even their names. except for your angelique." i told them with a smile.

"what's an angelique, unnie?" soo kyo asked me, reign and zena waited patiently for my answer.

"an angelique is like an important person, like a queen or a princess of a kingdom. an angelique needs to be protected at all costs because some of them have the golden blood. a golden blood can heal a person or a thing, no matter how damaged it is. also, a golden-blooded angelique turns to a true goddess when they got their own golden halo and will rule the heavens with the side of almighty father." i explained, all of their faces looks awed.

"here's some facts, angels are like vampires too. pureblood, half-bloods and turned into. angeliques are mostly redblooded, but there's still golden bloods. ordinary angels are called angelo's and angela's. those who guards the angelique's are called archangels. you can only become an archangel if you have achieved your most top quest or a mission given by the almighty father." i smiled at them.

"but how do you still know this? you said that once you got expelled from the heavens, you won't be able to remember all the things except for your angelique.." reign trailed off, i nodded.

"that's right. but once you met your angelique again, you'll be able to recall all of your memories." i said, glancing at zena.

"and you also said that those who guards angelique's are called archangels..so are you a?.." soo kyo mumbled, i nodded.

"i was about to become an archangel." i bitterly smiled, "until i got expelled."

"you haven't told us why you got expelled.." zena spoke up, i smiled at her.

"it's because of my angelique." i inhaled.

"what happened?" reign urged me to go on.

"angelique's are important and you can say that they're lucky but they're not really." i gently brushed off zena's hair, playing with it's strands.

"not like angelo's, angela's and archangels, angelique's are not allowed to fall inlove. they're bound to be a true goddess and be lonely all by themselves. once they fall inlove, they will be expelled from the heavens and will be eliminated." soo kyo gasped at my answer.

"that's cruel!" she shook her head in disbelief.

"i know." i smiled at her, patting her head.

"so, your angelique fell inlove with someone?" reign asked as i nodded.

"she did, but i don't want her to die so i lied about it. i didn't tell the almighty father and threatened them that i will kill someone for myself to get eliminated." i explained, humming a little.

"and to save your angelique." zena says as i nodded once again.

"so unnie, have you finally met your angelique since you recalled all of your memories?" soo kyo tilted her head as i chuckled.

"yes, i have met her once again." i smiled, looking at zena.

"and i don't regret saving you from getting expelled, moon zena."

-

angelo
angela
angelique
archangel

wtf am i even doing
lmao sksksksks