; 07

» z e n a

As chan kept talking on how we got here, my eyes wandered off when i heard a familiar voice.

“and they say that i'll will find another you.”

it's too familiar, yet i don't know whose voice is it.

chan kept talking but i couldn't make out even a single word he's saying. my atenttion was focused on the familiar voice, familiar but unknown.

“that can't be true, ah..”

my eyebrows furrowed as i tried to think whose voice is that. i stopped walking and looked around, searching for the owner of the voice.

“why didn't i realize?”

i turned my left, slowly walking up to the blue door.

“why did i tell lies?”

i held the doorknob, not caring if i was lost or whatsoever. twisting it ever slowly, i quietly entered the dark room only illuminated by the moonlight that was coming from the open glass doors.

“yeah, i wish that i can do it again..”

the voice was coming from the balcony, maybe someone was singing outside? or maybe it was a recording of someone? either way, i silently walked until i was in front of the open double glass doors.

i didn't even realized that the singing has stopped. i set my bare foot outside the room, the cold surface meeting my skin.

"cold.." i gasped but still continued, stepping out of the room completely and holding onto the railing.

"wow." i breathed out as the nightsky was freely displayed before my eyes. white twinkling stars covered the dark evening sky, the cold wind occasionally blowing. i looked down to see the river flowing calmly, the fishes was seen clear.

"you'll fall, step back."

a raspy voice suddenly spoke up, slightly startling me. i turned to see an unknown guy sitting on the railing and leaning onto the wall, his silver-like hair shining.

"were you the one who's singing just now?" i asked. minutes has passed but he still remained silent so i decided to try again.

"uhm, excuse me, were--"

"it's cold, why are you out here only dressed like that and no any kind of footwear?" he groaned and sat up, opening his eyes. a set of glowing silver eyes stared at me, almost as if memorizing my features.

"i--"

"nevermind, go back in." he dismissed, closing his eyes again.

"but i--"

"go back in, human."

geez, will he ever let me finish my sentence?

"what?" i muttered, clearly irritated. why is he acting like this? i just want to know if he's the one singing or not. what the heck is his problem?

"didn't you hear me? i said go back inside, it's cold out here." he grunted.

"what about you?" i furrowed my brows, staring at him from head to toe. he only wears black pants and a black shirt, a black hoodie was also on and a pair of black boots.

too much black.

"just go back in--" he was cut off when he coughed. i was about to go to him but he raised his hand to stop me.

"inside." he weakly instructed, pointing at the room.

"are you cra--hey!" i quickly ran to him when he started coughing again, he nearly fell off the railing but luckily he had a strong grip on the low wall.

i put a hand over his wrist to pull him up but flinched back,

"why the hell are you freezing?!"