; 05

» r e i g n

Chan dragged me throughout the dark hallways, we ended up entering a room with golden double doors. a long table welcomed us where four unknown guys sat.

"oh, you guys are already here." chan let go of my hand and clapped his hands once.

"wait, where's minho and the others?" chan looked around, searching for minho. zena was also out of the sight, i wonder if they are together?

"minho-hyung is in the kitchen with the black haired girl." a deep voice spoke, sending chills down my spine.

woah, his voice is really deep.

"oh, zena." chan nodded and turned to me, smiling.

"sit next to jeongin, i'll call minho and zena in the kitchen." he informed, i nodded. turning to the table with a nervous smile, a boy with a brown hair raised his hand.

i made my way to his direction and sat next to him as chan entered a door on the other side of the room. the moment the door closed, a pair of three eyes turned to me as a dark haired boy lowered his head on the table, clearly uninterested.

"so, why do you smell differently?" the boy beside me excitedly asks,

"i'm jeongin, by the way." he grinned and i nodded, furrowing my brows.

"different?" i asked.

"yeah, like the girl with minho-hyung." the redhead beside jeongin asked. i turned to him, zena and i smell different? like what? like a human who didn't bathe for weeks?

"let's leave her alone for now. chan hyung's coming with the other girl and minho-hyung." the guy with the blonde hair and the owner of the deep voice spoke.

the two nodded and sat straight. a few seconds, the single golden door opened, chan emerged from it as well as minho and zena who was eating a bag of chips. minho whispered something to zena which i guess is to sit next to me because she made her way over me.

"heyyo." she greeted, sitting down the chair with a velvet cusion next to me which is in my left side. chan sat in front of me while minho sat next to him.

"so i guess, you must be wondering why are there two unknown girls in us. first, let me introduce them. this is reign," chan smiled and pointed at me, i bowed.

"hello, nice to meet you." i smiled at them, the other three greeted me as well but the darkhaired boy just hummed.

"and this is zena," chan pointed at the girl beside me. zena quickly gulped the chip, almost choking.

"i'm-hello--i mean" zena coughed and looked around her, "i'm zena. hello." she smiled. the other two greeted again while the redhead only stared at her, the darkhaired boy lifted his face up and glanced at zena.

"i guess you have a lot of things to ask." chan said and the boys started asking questions,

"what are their bloods?"

"which family did they came from?"

"when did the last time they sneezed?"

all of us turned to the blonde boy, he said, "what? the questions were pretty serious." chan shooked his head and the redhead raised his hand,

"why do they smell differently?"

"oh great one." chan clapped and his expression turned serious.

"you can't bite them. i know that they smell differently and it smells sweet at times but remember not to harm or bite them." chan said. the others asks why and minho crosses his arms.

"because they are human." the darkhaired boy spoke up.

"changbin's right." minho nodded and everyone remained silent. all i can hear is my own heartbeat, even zena stopped crunching down her chips.

"now, now." chan gently slapped the table once, earning our atenttions.

"we only called you here to meet them and give you a word to not bite them since they are not vampires like us." chan finished up.

"okay." 'changbin' or the darkhaired boy stood up and exited the room.
the others stared at the door as chan coughed,

"oh by the way, zena and reign, this is felix." chan pointed at the blonde and he waved.

"seungmin." he pointed at the redhead, he only nodded.

"and our maknae, jeongin." jeongin smiled warmly, causing my heart to melt. omg he's so cute!

"he's thirty-four." chan added, my shoulders dropped.

"i thought he was fifteen." zena gasped and i nodded.

"me too, zena. me too." jeongin laughed at our reactions as we all exited the room.